Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

Village people

Don't hate me if I tell you my son is now 21 and it's never gotten any better.

And OMG your kids are so cute and the Thing 1 & 2, just adorable!!

You may have just ruined my day!  LOL!  Not really, after six kids, my bikini days are over. 

happylily

I went to bed too early last night and missed my PMs. Just as well... they would have kept me awake. 

Muck, I think that Beth will agree with me that you are definetely in. You get an A+ and your choice of the week for the calendar.:-) Thanks a lot for your submission. (Never thought I'd thank a man for sending me pictures. Big grin)

P.S. Don't worry, people of the BF, they were family friendly pictures. Nothing that would offend any of the most puritan among you. (cough, cough) Right, Beth? Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

I've been hanging out at L&O too long. Wink How did you like Vegas? The night run was right, no?!!

I liked it.  I run at night so for me it was not a big difference.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I went to bed too early last night and missed my PMs. Just as well... they would have kept me awake. 

Muck, I think that Beth will agree with me that you are definetely in. You get an A+ and your choice of the week for the calendar.:-) Thanks a lot for your submission. (Never thought I'd thank a man for sending me pictures. Big grin)

P.S. Don't worry, people of the BF, they were family friendly pictures. Nothing that would offend any of the most puritan among you. (cough, cough) Right, Beth? Big grin

Wait.  Since I'm owner of this little group, whoever PMs stuff for submission like pics of legs and stuff must copy the admins!  ASAP!

I mean, we need to control and monitor stuff, right.  RIGHT?Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

This thread now makes me want to stick hot pokers in my eyes. 

<3

@runjerseygirl

Better?

Do you even run?

happylily

Don't be so grumpy and put your picture back in this thread, where it belongs. You have great, long and lean, legs. And if there's one thing I've learnt, it's that beauty does not discriminate. It comes in all shapes, colors and age groups.

Kay, that should keep the boys from whining for a while. Big grin

D., I don't know about sharing... Muck has entrusted his best assets to Beth and myself. I would need his permission first. :-) But I can tell you that 52 has never looked so good. Cool

Now back to more running leg pictures, please!

Got mud?

Mud!!!

Docket_Rocket

Don't be so grumpy and put your picture back in this thread, where it belongs. You have great, long and lean, legs. And if there's one thing I've learnt, it's that beauty does not discriminate. It comes in all shapes, colors and age groups.

Kay, that should keep the boys from whining for a while. Big grin

D., I don't know about sharing... Muck has entrusted his best assets to Beth and myself. I would need his permission first. :-) But I can tell you that 52 has never looked so good. Cool

Now back to more running leg pictures, please!

That is against the rules not to send it to the admins.  Everybody is banned.  Everybody! Big grin

Damaris

Fundraising Page

mucknort

Well, since you are such a smooth talker there, Lily, I suppose you could share it with Damaris.Roll eyes (Especially since she has just banned us all.) But she has to show the same restraint as you. There are already people here ready to stick hot pokers in their eyes!

@runjerseygirl

Well, since you are such a smooth talker there, Lily, I suppose you could share it with Damaris.Roll eyes But she has to show the same restraint as you. There are already people here ready to stick hot pokers in their eyes!

What about me? Cry

Do you even run?

Nevrgivup

Big grin

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

happylily

Jenny, you dirty girl... Big grin 

Hilary, you are going to make hearts skip a beat or two, I'm sure. Great pic!

Muck, if you say it's ok to share with D., then I'll go ahead and PM her.:-) But, how do we know it's really you? :-)

Docket_Rocket

Well, since you are such a smooth talker there, Lily, I suppose you could share it with Damaris.Roll eyes (Especially since she has just banned us all.) But she has to show the same restraint as you. There are already people here ready to stick hot pokers in their eyes!

You enthusiastic smiley says it all...sniff.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Let's see if this works. This is one Jenny took at NC24:

ETA: apparently not.

Then again maybe success.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.