Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

Docket_Rocket

Funny.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

That's funny!

B-Plus

lol

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Haha awesome. And, now I know you didn't just skim my RR lol.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Mostly harmless

Haha awesome. And, now I know you didn't just skim my RR lol.

I never skim a RR, but once you mentioned the guy running in Crocs I was hooked.  I actually wish he would have given you more of challenge, just to add some drama to it.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I never skim a RR, but once you mentioned the guy running in Crocs I was hooked.  I actually wish he would have given you more of challenge, just to add some drama to it.

He probably overheated in those wool socks and full wool hat!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

LRB

Thanks for bumping an old fave from the days of before everyone hated each other...or before we let it be known we hated each other I should say.  ; )

Hate on this:

Thanks for bumping an old fave from the days of before everyone hated each other...or before we let it be known we hated each other I should say.  ; )

Hate on this:

Where did you still a picture of my leg. Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

I am sporting a fashionable icebag accessory. Ugh.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

What happened?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

WTH did you do?

WTH did you do?

Wish I knew! Posted about it on one of the main boards, feel free to check if you can dodge the tumbleweeds over there. Guess everyone's too busy with the various drama threads....

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Sounds like tight calves, no?  It goes away after you start running?  As to the tumbleweeds, give it until tomorrow.  The forums are pretty quiet during the weekend.  Good luck!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

Wish I knew! Posted about it on one of the main boards, feel free to check if you can dodge the tumbleweeds over there. Guess everyone's too busy with the various drama threads....

Huh.  Did Dr. Google get you any ideas?   That's not an area I've heard of complaints about...

D may be right - tight calves?

Docket_Rocket

If so, compression socks (during or post running) might help.

Damaris

Fundraising Page