Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

LRB

Dave I am happily married, and only have the utmost respect for you.  Clown  And as Traci says "hubba hubba"

There ya go!  Cool

Docket_Rocket

Haha.  I wish I had seen Cherie's comment, though.

Great picture, Dave.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

It was nothing much actually.  Something about the Lone Ranger, and his horse Silver.

Docket_Rocket

Hehe.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I took this one a few weeks ago.  I used to be called Channel 11 because my legs were so skinny they looked like the number 11.  Not so skinny now, eh?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

I used to be called Channel 11 because my legs were so skinny they looked like the number 11.

Well in that first pic it looks like you are 11 feet tall so yeah, I can see why they would call you that!

Docket_Rocket

One day I'll post my dorkiest picture ever.  Have you ever seen a straw with glasses, braces, and hair?  That would be me.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

D2. Hubba hubbaJoking

lol cherie, come on!

Thanks Traci Big grin

Oh nevermind, Traci!  LOL I'm soooo embarassed!

Hahaha!  Good, you're such an instigator!

Dave I am happily married, and only have the utmost respect for you.  Clown  And as Traci says "hubba hubba"

LOL No need to be embarrassed, we're all adults here, well, in age anyway  :P  Thanks Cherie! Smile

Great picture, Dave.

Me too! lol

Thanks!  You too, the second one is better, heels are always better than running shoes! Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Hip Redux

I have the wimpiest chicken legs (thanks DAD) but this optical illusion photo makes it look like I have some muscle (I don't).

Docket_Rocket

LOL, Oski.  Nice legs.

Should we open a Show Me Your Face while Running to get to see your face? Big grin

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

Big grin

tracilynn

Nice legs Oski!

I like the orange theme you have going on too Cool

~~~~~~~

Traci

Hip Redux

Nice legs Oski!

I like the orange theme you have going on too Cool

Thanks.  If I'm gonna be slow, I might as well be fashionable!  lol

tracilynn

That's my strategy as well!

~~~~~~~

Traci

I have the wimpiest chicken legs (thanks DAD) but this optical illusion photo makes it look like I have some muscle (I don't).

More data for the composite photo I am working on.

Smile

Dave