Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

SheCan

One day I'll post my dorkiest picture ever.  Have you ever seen a straw with glasses, braces, and hair?  That would be me.

Dorky pics are not only acceptable, they're encouraged!

Great pictures, Docket and Oski!  Your legs really do look muscular in the pic, Oski.  One of these days, I hope I get a decent defined leg muscle pic at a race.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Hip Redux

Dorky pics are not only acceptable, they're encouraged!

Great pictures, Docket and Oski!  Your legs really do look muscular in the pic, Oski.  One of these days, I hope I get a decent defined leg muscle pic at a race.

It's an optical illusion, but thanks lol

More data for the composite photo I am working on.

Smile

Go ahead and put Julia Roberts' head on your composite.  Close enough.  Big grin

SheCan

Trending:  Hotdogs or legs....

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

LRB

Trending:  Hotdogs or legs....

That is a crap load of mustard if those are legs in that one shot!

Just B.S.

Not a bad set of gams for an old gal just finishing another sub 2 half marathon

Might be someone I know.Big grin

Hip Redux

Nice BS!

SheCan

Not a bad set of gams for an old gal just finishing another sub 2 half marathon

Might be someone I know.Big grin

That can't be an old gal.  Must be some kid!

Cherie

RSX

I can tell that she ran a great race

Just B.S.

I can tell that she ran a great race

Thanks buddy!!

Just B.S.

That can't be an old gal.  Must be some kTan

Thanks She, you are always super nice, I think the legs look better not attached to the head! LOL

tracilynn

Beautiful legs BS.

~~~~~~~

Traci

Cyberic

Old thread that maybe some will be interested in contributing in!

bhearn

Cyberic

How many consecutive miles were in the legs when that pic was taken bhearn?

bhearn

I guess that was sunset, and the race started at 9, so... 50-55ish, I'd guess.