Beginners and Beyond

Trans Siberian Orchestra (Read 101 times)

Hip Redux

We went for the first time last year, and we're looking to go again this year.  It's like an 80s hair band meets Christmas meets a laser light show.   It was not anything like I was expecting but it was great lol

Anyone seen them live?

Here's a video.

Dad on the run.

I've seen them twice. Very cool show.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Docket_Rocket

Rich, Jenn, June and I saw then two years ago the weekend of that half marathon we all ran together.  They were amazing.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PADRunner

I saw them several years ago. It is a great show.

I saw them about four years ago with the family. It was a really good show but it was every bit as loud as any rock concert I had ever been too. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just a different take on "orchestra".

I highly recommended it to my friends. We really enjoyed it.

Hip Redux

I saw them about four years ago with the family. It was a really good show but it was every bit as loud as any rock concert I had ever been too. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just a different take on "orchestra".

I highly recommended it to my friends. We really enjoyed it.

YES.  I made a mental note to bring ear plugs this year.  lol

happylily

I had never heard of them until today, but I googled them and it sounds interesting! If they ever come to Montreal or Toronto, I will try to get tickets. Thanks, Oski!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

RabbitChaser

Some of the key members/writers of the group are from one of my favorite metal bands of the 80s/90s, Savatage. I plan to see them again this year. They seem to always play two nights in KC every December.

LRS

Chasing Muses

Christmas in Sarajevo is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

*ETA, actually I meant Christmas Canon (their version of Canon in D minor). But Christmas is Sarajevo is great too!

RSX

Christmas in Sarajevo is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

That is in my Christmas top 10, and maybe the only one I raise the volume.

I saw them a few years ago.  One of the better concerts I've been to.  Good stuff.  Smile

Love the Half

"The power of rock meets the majesty of classical" (or some lame ass thing like that on their ads).  But yes, excellent show.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Hip Redux

Tickets purchased for Dec 22!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

1 of the best Christmas Light shows I have ever seen and its set to a TSO song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks

sheepla

I've never seen them live but I have all their CDs.  It is the exclusive Christmas music I listen to in the car during this season.  Love, love, love TSO.