Beginners and Beyond

Living the Dream ThursDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

Well, at least DavePWearethechampions is. Smile

LRB

I am off work tomorrow so today is a rest day from running as I will get plenty of time on my feet trying to get everything done.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

60 min of fun.  My foot is pain free, and I think Saturday morning I will see if a short jog changes that.

Have a great day free!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

This work day is the only thing standing between me and eight days at Disney World.

2300 yard swim done.  Swim day #3 in a row, all fairly hard efforts.  My upper body is feeling it.  I've got some easy pedaling to do after work too.  And I have to get to the bank...and I have to drop the dog off at the kennel...and I need to pack.

I watched three innings of the game last night and went to bed.  That is one nice thing about your team being eliminated...no late nights watching the games.  I did wake up a few times last night wondering what happened.  I checked my phone at midnight and saw it was in a rain delay, and I thought "Glad I didn't stay up!"

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 5 miles and weights tonight.  We fly out tomorrow, of course, always last minute.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

I watched three innings of the game last night and went to bed.  That is one nice thing about your team being eliminated...no late nights watching the games.  I did wake up a few times last night wondering what happened.  I checked my phone at midnight and saw it was in a rain delay, and I thought "Glad I didn't stay up!"

Yeah, the World Series basically didn't happen for me.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

20 trainer miles -- looks like the Scosche is pretty accurate, at least.  Tomorrow I plan to try the new HRM-Run, even though I am terrified to run and break something JUST before the race.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I hit the track this morning with a queen stomach, wanted to do some intervals but ended up running 5.1 miles at a moderate pace, maybe tempo pace..... 8:40 mm so I would say it was a tempo run or whatever.

Jetta is still limping and holding her hind leg up Sad I might be taking her in tomorrow , but she won't be running with me for the next few days.... this is gonna feel weird running by myself 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

From yesterday, Z:

Your instructor tours with Yandel, FFS?

Glad you got a phone screen.

I ran 9 with 3 x 2 miles at strength pace.

Yes, she is also a professional dancer, so she tours as one of the 5 dancers he has.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Well, at least DavePWearethechampions is. Smile

DAMN RIGHT! My wedding & the birth of my kids were OK, but yesterday was THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

8 w/6x800m this morning, pretty slow but IDGAF because THE CUBS WON THE WORLD SERIES!

Dave

I actually watch the World Series in full regardless of who is in it. Because you never know when you're going to witness history. Like last night. Just much easier now being on West Coast time.

Dave

Zelanie

From yesterday, Z:

Yes, she is also a professional dancer, so she tours as one of the 5 dancers he has.

That is awesome!  Not that any of those tours ever come close to Oregon. Sad

I ran my strength workout last night after conferences.  Tonight I have school, then conferences, then 5 miles, then I need to do an assignment for my class.  Boo!

Cyberic

Ran 5, with 4 x (4 minutes w/3 minutes)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

Sad Is she limping just standing?  Constant? Or only when she tries to run?

Bruno's had a couple instances of limping but it was only after trying to run/chase the ball so I just gave him a week off (walks only, no running ball playing etc) and he was fine