Beginners and Beyond

Monday 3/6 - Help wanted: Somebody has to start the tread. (Read 35 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.6 windy miles.  Light rain and 53F wasn't bad.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Cyberic

Vacation! On the menu for my first day: NOTHING 

Love it!

Actually I'll go run an easy 7-8 miler, 10 max. Then later in the day maybe I'll meet up with some dude interested in buying the 620. Other than that, I'm open for improv, or just resting.

Have a good day!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

LOL...this was definitely me this morning with regards to my swim.  I got it done though.  2500 easy yards.  Time to hit up the office Keurig.

<3

LRB

LOL...this was definitely me this morning with regards to my swim.  I got it done though.  2500 easy yards.  Time to hit up the office Keurig.

I'll gladly take a rest day, thank you!

LRB

The weekend was wonderful; I ate pizza both days and had a month's worth of sweets. There was a ton of adult beverages as well which means I completely went to hell. Now let's see if we can clean that shit up. lol

Don't tread on me!

+1. As the whole world knows, Monday is my SRD. But I have a 6:30 AM flight tomorrow, so zero chance of a run, and figured I better get one in today. The whole time, my body was asking me WTF. Did not help that I pushed it a bit yesterday. Oh well, it's in the books now.

Dave

Cyberic

Ran 8.8 or so. Felt pretty good. Procrastination time has started! Gonna meet the dude for the 620 at 1:30 in a Starbucks. Kinda sucks to sell it coz I really like that watch, but I know it's just gonna sit there until it's worth nothing. I prefer the F3. Might as well get 150 bucks for it while I can.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Couldn't sleep last night, so that's definitely me!  I have surgeon appointment at 2pm and 5 miles tonight.  If I have time, I might lift.  Or I might nap.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Procrastination time has started! 

Noooooooo! The woman wants us to clean the basement, and bring our old electronics to recycling   Yep, she took a vacation too this week 

LRB

Noooooooo! The woman wants us to clean the basement, and bring our old electronics to recycling   Yep, she took a vacation too this week 

lol

Docket_Rocket

And that's why I don't take stay at home vacations.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Don't tread on me!

+1. As the whole world knows, Monday is my SRD. But I have a 6:30 AM flight tomorrow, so zero chance of a run, and figured I better get one in today. The whole time, my body was asking me WTF. Did not help that I pushed it a bit yesterday. Oh well, it's in the books now.

It looks like you are managing it quite well.

LRB

And that's why I don't take stay at home vacations.

Yeah but he doesn't want to run the San Francisco Marathon.