Beginners and Beyond

Rise and shine Saturdailies! (Read 250 times)

LRB

Were you naughty or nice?  No matter, the best aunt and uncle in the world will still get you presents.

Carry on.

Just keep swimming....just keep swimming.....

Like!

Hi dailies:

Purple Toes and Locomote - welcome!

AmyK - my LRS is a stone's throw from a cupcakery as well, I only frequent one of them though Wink

Eddie - Indeed, I always get to a point where the beard is so itchy that it has to go

Step - feel better

Pink - congrats on the race, even if it was short

Kristin - great milestone

LRB - that's only 1800?  No wonder LR's and their 2000+ burned calories induce fiending for carbs

D2nd - congrats on the AG win

SIAR - nice pacing!

Jenven - heat wave :/

Schnauzer - cool, let me know if you're ever heading out this way

Luke - nice run

Gonna head out in a few for some easy miles and break 70 for the week for the first time since early Sept.

delicate flower

4.00 miles done, giving me 52.6 for the week....fifth 50+ week in a row, which I'd like to keep going.  "Feels like" temp of 22 during my evening run and it sure as hell felt like it.  

Welcome new folks to the dailies!  I'd welcome you by name, but I am just too lazy.  Blush  

Yeah...shopping today.  Let me just say it is not our fault for any economy problems.  

<3

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

SHIRFAN...thanks...it must feel great for you to get those miles back up. I'm enjoying the heck out of being able to run again myself, but trying to build patiently. BABOON...nice job on the 5 straight weeks. Those are the kind of efforts that yield real results. Nice shopping too.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Samurai in Training

A quick drive-by.  I hit the gym for more than just cardio today.  Starting to slip my strength training back into the mix.

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  Late for the party, but it is still 6:30 here in Vegas.  hope everybody is doing well.

Miss you.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Hey D, good luck in Vegas tomorrow!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

runmomto3boys

Good luck, Damaris!!!!!  ROOTING FOR YOU!

LRB

Hi, guys.  Late for the party, but it is still 6:30 here in Vegas.  hope everybody is doing well.

Miss you.

Hey baby bring daddy home some sugar k?  Good.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Good luck tomorrow, D!!! I know you're gonna kill it! Smile

D - good luck in Vegas!

10.9 miles, 7:00 pace.  The roads were dry and the air was warming, so I let it fly a bit.  (And got 2 whopping WC points, lol.)

Have a great race, Damaris!!  : )

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

LRB

10.9 miles, 7:00 pace.  The roads were dry and the air was warming, so I let it fly a bit.  (And got 2 whopping WC points, lol.)

Sick man, sick!

runmomto3boys

You are an animal!  Awesome!