Beginners and Beyond

Udderly Smooth - Ever Used it? (Read 53 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am constantly finding this in my race packets, has anybody used this stuff before and is it any good? I plan on using body glide for Saturday, but am just curious about this stuff. Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Is this just for the ladies?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I don't  think so, I think everyone gets a sample in a race packet. I looked at the website and it just talks about body lotion, moisturizer and crap, nothing really about chaffing and stuff which is what I was hoping it would be for.

Is this just for the ladies?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Da fuck is that?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

We have a stack of those samples too.

But the answer is no lol

Hip Redux

I've used it.  Just lotion type stuff.  I wouldn't use it like body glide.

LRB

Da fuck is that?

Similar to the Zoye vegetable oil we get here in race packets.  Some people actually wear it for anti-chaffing when in fact it's simply a sample packet of vegetable oil.

FS, from what I know of that product, it's for people with cracked feet or extremely dry hands or skin.

Docket_Rocket

Similar to the Zoye vegetable oil we get here in race packets.  Some people actually wear it for anti-chaffing when in fact it's simply a sample packet of vegetable oil.

FS, from what I know of that product, it's for people with cracked feet or extremely dry hands or skin.

I don't get any of that.  I get gels, bars, nuts and that is it, if I am lucky.  Oh, and maybe sunscreen.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am so jealous D, so far this is the crap I've gotten at all my races,even the one in St. Louis. I honestly wondered why they would be this in a race packet though, glad I asked. They also throw in this corn cake thingy, or some rice cake things too, I did once get those peanut butter cheese crackers though (yum).

PRs

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

I'll take your samples if you don't want them! I love that lotion! It's long lasting and not at all greasy. I use it because I do a lot of advanced needlework and I don't have to worry about staining my thread or fabric.

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

They give us a tiny packet, but I am sure the next 2-4 races I have this year will have more in there, I can mail what I have at the end of the year to you Smile

I'll take your samples if you don't want them! I love that lotion! It's long lasting and not at all greasy. I use it because I do a lot of advanced needlework and I don't have to worry about staining my thread or fabric.

PRs

Udderly Smooth is a great for skin. It contains a high percentage of urea.  I give it to my oncology patients receiving oral chemotherapy which causes hand/foot disease.  It helps prevent blistering and sloughing off of the skin.