Beginners and Beyond

Today's Penguins Are Wednesdaylicious! (Read 33 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

started a 4 day weekend with a 4 mile run.  Hope we can squeeze in a long run sometime, but on running path is snowbound.  4 weeks until the HM.  So unready !!!!

Dad on the run.

Awood - I didn't have an issue with it last time I used it but that was Saturday. I haven't uploaded my run from today yet so I'm not sure. But I have had issues in the past, mainly when Nike makes a change to their website then the guy who upkeeps the converter site has to make changes as well and it usually takes him a few days to get it working agian.

AFM - I ran 3.1 miles today with the dogs nice comfy pace, nothing streneous. My legs have been pretty sore from the workouts I have been doing but suprisingly they felt much better after the run... For those of you who have Apple products (ipad or Iphone) check out Your Gym and Gorilla. I am doing both of these plus the Gorilla 25 pull up challenge. The Your Gym I do every other day as well as the pull up challenge. The Gorilla workouts are daily though. I can definitely feel it though, running is one thing but you start pushing all those other muscles into something they are not use to and it really wears you out. My upper body feels like someone took me down a dark alley and beat the hell out of me with a cricket, golf stick, baseball bat... your choice of blunt weaponry. My goal in all of these is to go from my now 21% body fat down to around 14-16% before summer, less if possible.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Bin, I have been putting tape on my my black toes before I run and keep the nails trimmed as much as possible.   Seems to be getting a little better after maybe 6 months.    I just don't know what is causing it.  There seems to be plenty of room in my shoes.  Never had a problem until I started longer runs.

Morning everyone.

7 easy miles just now. Seem like Sunday lousy run also gave a black toenail.