Beginners and Beyond

On second thought, TuesDAILIES (Read 28 times)

LRB

It's currently 76 and sunny, with a mountain dew of 70. With morning temps in the 50s bearing down on my area for the next several days, I'll wait until tomorrow to resume running.

delicate flower

'MORNING. Vacation is over. Driving home today. It'll be a 7-8 hour drive. Maybe I'll run when I get home. Or not. I've logged about 15 hours of training the part six days. That's how vacations should be.

<3

onemile

It's currently 76 and sunny, with a mountain dew of 70. With morning temps in the 50s bearing down on my area for the next several days, I'll wait until tomorrow to resume running.

For this reason I decided to move my workout to tomorrow and ran 10 easy (tomorrow's scheduled run)

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Took today off work, and that was a good decision, ha.  I have Pilates and 3-4 miles tonight.

We had fun, but I'm glad to be back home.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode a lazy 10 this morning.  It was enough to say I did.

The eclipse was awesome yesterday, and today is rather anti-climatic.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

8 miles w/10x1 min hard, 1 min recoveries. It was kind of fun, basically like doing 200s.

Dave

LRB

For this reason I decided to move my workout to tomorrow and ran 10 easy (tomorrow's scheduled run)

It's a gift from the weather gods...

Or a sign of the apocalypse. lol

LRB

8 miles w/10x1 min hard, 1 min recoveries. It was kind of fun, basically like doing 200s.

Easy peasy. 👍

bluerun

Super B****

Woke up early.  Couldn't sleep.  Decided to get a head start on things.  Said head start was erased when my watch wouldn't recognize the cadence sensor on my bike, so I had to change the battery and try again, and it still wouldn't recognize it, so I gave up and hit the elliptical, which I haven't done in months, before going out for a 3.5-mile jaunt.

HOT WEATHER HACK: sweating buckets indoors beforehand will make 75 and humid outdoors feel nice and breezy.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

'MORNING. Vacation is over. Driving home today. It'll be a 7-8 hour drive. Maybe I'll run when I get home. Or not. I've logged about 15 hours of training the part six days. That's how vacations should be.

Yeah, but how many cupcakes and flapjacks were incinerated?

Runshortii

I ran 10. 2 mile w.u and 8 miles at MP on hills. It didn't feel that hard until the final big ass hill around 8-9 . Still don't think I could run 18 more of those pace miles though lol

Docket_Rocket

Woke up early.  Couldn't sleep.  Decided to get a head start on things.  Said head start was erased when my watch wouldn't recognize the cadence sensor on my bike, so I had to change the battery and try again, and it still wouldn't recognize it, so I gave up and hit the elliptical, which I haven't done in months, before going out for a 3.5-mile jaunt.

HOT WEATHER HACK: sweating buckets indoors beforehand will make 75 and humid outdoors feel nice and breezy.

But 75F feels nice (at least it would be if I feel it at some point between now and 2024).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Yeah, but how many cupcakes and flapjacks were incinerated?

I am sorry to say I actually didn't eat much junk during the trip.  Pretty much just my meals with almost no snacking.

Anywho, I am home now after 7+ hours in the car.  Got home and went for a 4 mile run.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.5 in 92 degrees and 70 dewpoint. 80 degrees tomorrow is going to feel amazing, hopefully, because I pushed my workout til then.

Docket_Rocket

4 miles done.  It is still feels like 102F so of course, I didn't even attempt to look at the outside for a run.

Damaris

Fundraising Page