Beginners and Beyond

The DAILIES of Sun (Read 28 times)

delicate flower

They don't cost a million dollars... I know this because yes, I do own one, and I've never come close to being a millionaire.  (Once my PT clinic started charging for using it, it seemed more cost-efficient to buy my own, even though it was ridiculously expensive.  I spent about the same amount of money on it as I did on my masters degree.  I've often rued the latter, but never the former.)

For someone who runs as much as you do and given your injury history, I'd say that was a good purchase.

<3

For someone who runs as much as you do and given your injury history, I'd say that was a good purchase.

Speaking as a guy with an entire Planet Fitness in his basement.

Dave

LRB

Speaking of injury history.

bluerun

Super B****

It doesn't make sense for someone who just uses it to rehab the occasional injury, but I'm basically always hurt, and I have tissue paper bones, so... I need it.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

I heard bluerun tried out for the Sam Jackson role in Unbreakable.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

And was declined as too realistic?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

Had to Google that.  Because I don't watch movies. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog