Beginners and Beyond

September miles (Read 43 times)

Brilliant

Post 'em.

169.4 for me - my highest month by >20.  I think I should not increase miles much for October.

^ congrats!

20% of that on one day. I realize Shari will top me on that figure. Of course she was smart enough to spread hers over two days.

Dave

Zelanie

194.  Would have been over 200 if I wouldn't have skipped that 11 miler a couple weeks back.  But maybe not taking that URD when I needed it would have led to more URDs later on.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

315.9 , which is my 4th 300+ mile month in a row.  That's all well and good I suppose.  But, the best thing to me is avg pace dropped by several seconds.  Maybe all the miles are doing me good.  I'm still just thankful I've been able to run with no injury issues this year (I'm knocking on wood aggressively).

Runner with a riding problem.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

170.8 - second highest total this year but I still have a lot to make up to reach my goal for the year.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

PADRunner

bluerun

Super B****

Smidge over 180... had I not lost five days to holidays, I would have had my first-ever 200-mile month.  BOO.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

230.  A little lower than I'd like for a peak training month, but I took extra rest days.  It's a bold move, Cotton.  Let's see if it pays off.

<3

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

125.5  PR !!!

Cyberic

315.9 , which is my 4th 300+ mile month in a row.  

That's a lot of miles! Congrats on that!

173.3 for me. Marathon month.

LRB

Modest for MRT but numbers don't always tell the tale; it was a great month for me.

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jill.

Penguin Power!

186.6, highest month by over 30 miles!  This month will be lower as taper time is coming my way.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

onemile

Brilliant

20% of that on one day...

I think that violates some sort of rule; isn't there a "don't run 20% of your monthly mileage on one day" rule? 

Jill, congrats!  You are doing so well on your marathon training!