Beginners and Beyond

ZZZZTuesdailies (Read 26 times)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

kind of a boring morning with nobody running a marathon...

I ran 4 with the middle 2 at tempo.

LRB

I'm off work today and would've actually overslept had I been scheduled.

delicate flower

'Morning!!  7.27 recovery miles done with a bear detour.  Now I am staring down the barrel of a busy work day.  And Jon Gruden can fuck off.

<3

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

'Morning!!  7.27 recovery miles done with a bear detour.  Now I am staring down the barrel of a busy work day.  And Jon Gruden can fuck off.

Idiots Guide to Being an Idiot...

If you're going to say stupid things, at least don't say them in email/text/social media, etc. If you're going to do stupid things, at least don't do them on camera or in public. You're entitled to be a jackass but just know, at some point, you'll pay a price for it.

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I have 4 at some point today since I didn't run the 4 yesterday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hopefully ‘intermission’ right now.

hmm, last two nights stayed up later than normal watching the Sox  then woke up an hour and a half earlier than normalšŸ˜”

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Crashed and burned at the track today.  Just tired, mentally and physically.  RD tomorrow, so I'll re-set for Thursday.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

Cyberic

RD

Cyberic

sdWhiskers

And Jon Gruden can fuck off.

Will Urban Meyer join him?

sdWhiskers

4 very dark miles. Apparently, after I leave the house early and it's still dark, the cat runs around scream-meowing. Husband and kid are not happy about this.

LRB

Will Urban Meyer join him?

It seems Urban gets a reprieve because of him. Jon Gruden's resignation sent waves through the NFL.

delicate flower

It seems Urban gets a reprieve because of him. Jon Gruden's resignation sent waves through the NFL.

It seems like Meyer has just made shitty football and personal decisions without really offending anyone, whereas Gruden has proven to be a racist, misogynist, homophobic awful human being.  I would expect Meyer to be given a little more leverage to straighten himself out.  Gruden's career is over.

<3

36 degrees this morning! Beautiful. Two shirts and 7 miles.

I wonder if we can expect some dominoes to fall after Gruden. Football culture has always been a hotbed of toxic masculinity, where misogyny and homophobia are the rule rather than the exception. Gotta believe there are plenty of coaches (and others in the game) out there who have made horrific statements if people are looking for them, and probably not in the too-distant past.

Dave

delicate flower

And then there is Kyrie Irving.  lmao

<3