Beginners and Beyond

What's your secret talent? (Read 598 times)

Little Blue

I used to be a pretty decent seamstress.  I've made suit coats and tailored men's slacks, along with more casual stuff and loads of alterations.  Don't do it much any more, I just don't need anything.  An occasional something for family is about it.

Sloooow.

I can ride a unicycle.

And I knit all my cloth diapered son's pants(wool longies & shorties)

I love wool shorties, I have a couple of upcycled old wool sweater ones, lol. Use cloth nappies with my youngest.

Just B.S: the layout of your kitchen is identical to ours, down to the window location. It's beautiful! Our house was a foreclosure and is still under renovation though.

I don't see myself as particularly talented in anything, to be honest. I'm a speed reader and I used to be very good at swimming. Now I'm not allowed to swim due to my ear surgery, boo.

LRB

I once chug a lugged a pint of clear Barcardi rum without stopping.

It took the room three days to stop spinning!

CrisRuns

Great talents!

B-Plus

I'm a really good procrastinator.

Just B.S.

Just B.S: the layout of your kitchen is identical to ours, down to the window location. It's beautiful! Our house was a foreclosure and is still under renovation though.

I don't see myself as particularly talented in anything, to be honest. I'm a speed reader and I used to be very good at swimming. Now I'm not allowed to swim due to my ear surgery, boo.

Thanks Coralie. Hubby and I built the house ourselves in 1993, it was a oak kitchen that was past it's prime and needed a facelift so we pretty much tore everthing out and started from scratch.

I do a lot of stuff, although I'm not sure I"m particularly talented at any of it that has never stopped me from trying!LOL

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

"Just because you haven't found your talent yet doesn't mean you don't have one."

I'm still looking.  It's gotta be around here somewhere.

@runjerseygirl

I once chug a lugged a pint of clear Barcardi rum without stopping.

It took the room three days to stop spinning!

That sounds painful, LOL!

Do you even run?

LRB

"Just because you haven't found your talent yet doesn't mean you don't have one."

I'm still looking.  It's gotta be around here somewhere.

Balancing that bike in your avatar while stationary is pretty damn good in my book!

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

I got nothin.

LRB

I got nothin.

Sure you do.  Your arm goes where no arm has gone before!  Smile

How ya doin'?

Just B.S.

Sure you do.  Your arm goes where no arm has gone before!  Smile

How ya doin'?

LRB beat me to it!LOL

LRB

LRB beat me to it! LOL

That's funny!  We all remember believe me!

Will run for scenery.

If I told you guys, it wouldn't a secret now, would it ?  Sheesh !

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

@runjerseygirl

That's funny!  We all remember believe me!

How could anyone forget?

Do you even run?