Beginners and Beyond

What's your secret talent? (Read 598 times)

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Softball.  I'm better at it than I am at running, actually.  I have played since I was 8, I played NCAA Division 1 on an athletic scholarship.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

LRB

How could anyone forget?

No shit.  I think I'm still scarred from some of those pics!

I shut down airports.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

No shit.  I think I'm still scarred from some of those pics!

LOL!!  You guys make me laugh and laugh...I feel better about not having a secret talent, just a really weird job.  Wink

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

Kay - Nice photos, I love the landscape.

catty - That's impressive, nice sweater.

LRB - That sounds rough!

I was a decent golfer in high school (6 handicap, shot even-par once) but I barely broke 100 last summer when I played.

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

delicate flower

I suppose I am a pretty good mountain biker, though I've gotten a little rusty the last couple of years.

<3

Docket_Rocket

At least we know what you're NOT talented at.... Big grin

I suck at posting pictures.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I guess I can say I have a talent for having a photographic memory and be attentive to detail.  Just ask me the time of day, hour, and the particular conversation and I can recite it verbatim.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nevrgivup

I'm a very good nurse and student. I can't wait to be a Nurse Practitioner. I love helping and educating my patients and friends.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Just B.S.

I'm a very good nurse and student. I can't wait to be a Nurse Practitioner. I love helping and educating my patients and friends.

I just know you will be amazing!

Better I Leave

I'm a really good cook. Many say I missed my calling.

Ultra Cowboy

LOL!!  You guys make me laugh and laugh...I feel better about not having a secret talent, just a really weird job.  Wink

HD don't sweat it.  From what I gather you may be the only other person on here who can tell the difference between a follicle and a corpus luteum by feel?  You must not be hanging out with the right folks...

WYBMADIITY

Save

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

*swoon*   lol .  Love the photo of you and your pony on the Fbook thread!

HD don't sweat it.  From what I gather you may be the only other person on here who can tell the difference between a follicle and a corpus luteum by feel?  You must not be hanging out with the right folks...

Nevrgivup

I just know you will be amazing!

Thanks. Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

My secret talent is telling good puns, my public talent is telling bad puns.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.