Beginners and Beyond

happylily welcome thread (Read 541 times)

Bonsoir, Lily! Smile

Supersono99

Welcome, Lily!

CrisRuns

Oh, hi! :cheers:

LRB

Oh, hi! :cheers:

Fancy to see you here!

CrisRuns

Fancy to see you here!

Do I know you under another screen name, or is my old age deterioration speeding up? ;-)

LRB

Do I know you under another screen name, or is my old age deterioration speeding up? ;-)

No.  I have a memory like an elephant, and just remember your return to the forums this past summer after a layoff. 

Happy to be running

Yay Lily!

New runner base building for my first marathon 

I have run 2 half marathons 1:52:42 & 1:58:00

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Julieeee!!!

I'm so glad you decided to join us here. I don't see you on FB and I'm limiting my RW time to keeping up with the Miles Game for teammates that haven't joined us here yet.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

CrisRuns

No.  I have a memory like an elephant, and just remember your return to the forums this past summer after a layoff. 

Hi, and thank you.

CrisRuns

Julieeee!!!

I'm so glad you decided to join us here. I don't see you on FB and I'm limiting my RW time to keeping up with the Miles Game for teammates that haven't joined us here yet.

Move them all... It's much better here! Hi!

Jane

Julie, Hi!!!

Never run, if you want to never run, don't start because you'll never stop.

Coastal

Welcome to the mad house, or home, or whatever it is called.  It's a good place.

Hipfan

Proud Calgarian

Hey there stranger, yeah I have mixed feelings - it's ok though I'm still learning my way around and I don't use the training logs here. I wonder if that means my future in the games is in jeopardy since they may automate it? Sad

2015 Goals and PRs:

5k - 17:59 (18:05);  10k - 35:59 (36:42);   HM - 1:19:19 (1:19:59);   FM - 2:49:59 (3:05:46)

Welcome Lily!

happylily

I am tempted to write "you like me, right now, you like me!", but that would probably be too much. Big grin

Again, it feels great to see so many familiar and friendly faces here. A big thank you to Senor Moses for leading us here and to all of you who helped prepare the house for my arrival.Big grin I really appreciate it. Merci! Smile

Oh, and: Hi, Cris! I'm so glad to see you here. :-)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010