Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 42 times)

LRB

Good morning.

I stuck my head outside to gauge the conditions and pulled back a snow covered, frozen nub. Now pardon me while I head to work in that crap to run on the belt, brrff!

What's on your agenda today?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

6.2 cold miles.  We luckily didn't get a blizzard, but we have windchills in the teens.  It was 62 yesterday ffs.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

'Morning! Rainy.  All I have on the workout schedule is one hour on the spin bike.  No swim or run, and so I feel a little empty inside.  

<3

Hi y'all. So much ice to scrape this morning.

Looking at 20ish, and getting back on track after losing some quality and mileage to a fairly nasty cold.

Cyberic

I have an easy 10ish planned. Hopefully, the snow is all plowed.

If I look at the 14 days forecast, starting next Monday, the temps are going to get above freezing point and stay that way for what I'm hoping is forever.

Cyberic

Looking at 20ish

I don't even run that much on Sundays. Maybe I should...

bluerun

Super B****

7 miles... what I call lamppost fartleks.  It may not have been cold, but it was windy and rainy and I should have worn gloves.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and my first run of the week.  Not sure if it will be on the TM or outside, but the high is 85F today, so most likely not going outside.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Ran 5 x 1000 last night in the wind.  It was windy enough that power went out for about 3 hours at school yesterday.  Of course the windiest interval was my last one.   I had forgotten a hair tie and my hair was trying to go down my throat.  Today I have 5.1 because I need to take Friday mostly off.  Hopefully that doesn't tank my Thursday.

LRB

I ran 7 on the treadmill with strides which was a complete comedy of errors, what with trying to hit the lap button on my watch and adjust the speed up or down on the stupid display.

I met the intent of the workout though, I think.

Zelanie

I ran 7 on the treadmill with strides which was a complete comedy of errors, what with trying to hit the lap button on my watch and adjust the speed up or down on the stupid display.

I met the intent of the workout though, I think.

There's no way to change the speed and hit the lap button at the same time. 

bluerun

Super B****

There's no way to change the speed and hit the lap button at the same time. 

There is if the watch is on the console instead of your wrist.  Improvise!

chasing the impossible

Zelanie

There is if the watch is on the console instead of your wrist.  Improvise!

But, how will I get HR data then?

bluerun

Super B****

But, how will I get HR data then?

Well, that's not a problem for people who wear a strap.

chasing the impossible

LRB

Well, that's not a problem for people who wear a strap.

LOL