Beginners and Beyond

Calm & Quiet SunDAILIES (Read 32 times)

LRB

Except for my girl Jenny, Jenny bo-benny. Who is pacing the 3:40 group at the Lakefront Marathon this morning. That is all sorts of coolness. w00t

Me? I'm relaxing with a cup of the good stuff at the moment. Afterwards, I'll be heading out for an 80 - 90 minute run real slow, which shouldn't be a problem given my current state of fatigue.

'Sup?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  My dad left yesterday so I got to spend some quiet time with the cats.  Me likey.  I will miss him.

I have 4-6 miles tonight.  However, I woke up sniffling and a bit of congestion; hoping it's allergies.

Damaris

delicate flower

'Morning!!  I did 5 miles at the track.  61.4 miles for the week.  Chump change for this crew.  I'll pedal the bike trainer later too.

<3

Cyberic

Ran 18.7 miles, avg pace 7:19

Baboon wins! I'm still happy with my run.

Stopped a million times. Decided to give Clif Bloks a try. Didn't feel like bringing water, so I had to stop at city water fountains. One lap of the park is something like 1.8 miles, so it was going to be one blok every lap, and stop for a drink at the same fountain.

First one was ackward to eat while running, but I got the hang of it by the third one. Then had to stop for a PM attack. 4th went down good, while I was digging in the bottom of the package for the fifth one, it fell on the ground, ok, so I took the last one, more water. When I was all done I had to pee before heading back home with all the water I drank. Then hit pretty much all the red lights coming back home.

delicate flower

Ran 18.7 miles, avg pace 7:19

Baboon wins! I'm still happy with my run.

Stopped a million times.

Well so did I yesterday, but then I again I usually spend some time stopped for water, gels, cars, farting around, etc.  Yesterday I was stopped a little more than usual because I had to keep checking my work e-mail, because if I wasn't responding quickly to e-mails, there would have been ESCALATION.

<3

Cyberic

Well so did I yesterday, but then I again I usually spend some time stopped for water, gels, cars, farting around, etc.  Yesterday I was stopped a little more than usual because I had to keep checking my work e-mail, because if I wasn't responding quickly to e-mails, there would have been ESCALATION.

I always stop some, but today's number of stops was abnormally high for me. I usually don't eat at all, and barely drink on my runs, so ...

LRB

I ran 10.

58 for the week. 👍

bluerun

Super B****

My 30K was longer than 30K (which they apparently knew)... so even though my Garmin says I ran 19.36 miles at 7:27 pace, the official results say that I ran 18.6 miles at 7:44 pace. Which means I am an excellent pacer. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

sdWhiskers

16 miles with RP. Ended up averaging around last year's MP for the run while we chatted the whole way. Slept pretty well last night so maybe jet lag won't be too bad this time around. I may need to head back to Japan in April so it'll be good if I've figured this out.

Stopped for gas after the run and paid $4.29 

Half Crazy K 2.0

I ran 8, they sucked.

sdWhiskers, damn, gas prices are high out there. I think it's still about 2.50 here, I'm gonna go to the gas station attached to the grocery store today to save some money.

LRB

Gas can be anywhere from $2.39 to $2.89 here...that's within any given hour, so if you blink you'll pay the higher cost!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Gas can be anywhere from $2.39 to $2.89 here...that's within any given hour, so if you blink you'll pay the higher cost!

Yea, that's similar to how it is here. There is a gas station by the mall that is always REALLY high--mainly because it is the first one off I-95 in that direction. The grocery store I go to gives you gas rewards points, so I try to fill up there and usually get 20 cents off.

sdWhiskers

Yea, that's similar to how it is here. There is a gas station by the mall that is always REALLY high--mainly because it is the first one off I-95 in that direction. The grocery store I go to gives you gas rewards points, so I try to fill up there and usually get 20 cents off.

I went to the cheap one...

onemile

Except for my girl Jenny, Jenny bo-benny. Who is pacing the 3:40 group at the Lakefront Marathon this morning. That is all sorts of coolness. w00t

Beautiful day for running. I finished in 3:39:20. My copacer (URP) finished in 3:36:39  and RRP ran a 2:57:38!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Costco has gas here at $2.35. I think back home is 2.50-2.60.

The other day I paid $8 for lunch in downtown and almost fainted. It would be $15 in downtown Miami. I like this shit ha.

Feeling much better. Washer and dryer were delivered and I put all our figurines and part of our paintings in their rightful place. I actually put all our PR stuff on top of the chimney.  Never had a chimney before!

Damaris