Beginners and Beyond

Sunny Sat Dailies 😀 (Read 20 times)

Just 2.5 work day flat, but felt great... off tomorrow, accotink tomorrow

delicate flower

'Morning!  Third day in a row of windy af.  I rolled out of bed early on this SATURDAY to keep DW company while she did her bike workout, and so I got my 90 minute spin completed shortly after 7:00 AM.  I'll run in a few hours.

<3

Cyberic

17.5 on the flat, and on dry pavement. If I didn't have an appointment to run with RP, I would have improvised some kind of workout. All good though. I got to chat, and that will be a nice test on the foot. I'll see later how it feels.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 7 and weights at some point. We already moved the heaviest reformer piece up the stairs and now we need to bring the tower part (130lbs) next.

My dad is doing OK but still in the ER without any tests done except the Covid one. Hoping he gets a room and tests today.

Congrats on all vaccinated yesterday! My group is next and I can't wait.

Damaris

delicate flower

I'll run in a few hours.

8 miles done.  All of the hard bike workouts lately are helping my running.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miiles with 8 x 200. Cold & windy. Didn't stop the seniors from playing pickleball this morning--luckily they were just parked on the parking lot where I do intervals, so didn't really need to worry about cars driving around.

Just saw that the 5k I registered for on April 3 got approved by the city of Aberdeen, so it's a go.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I really had no idea it would be super easy to install! Six months later...

Damaris

delicate flower

^ is that a modern torture rack?

<3

7:00 AM.  

16 miles. Started with the group, 4 of us, although people kept dropping and the last 3 miles was on my own.

Dave

^ is that a modern torture rack?

Basically yes.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Technically yes. That’s where Pilates got his ideas.

Damaris

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

5 miles slow and easy.  Not bitterly cold, but a biting wind and still unpleasant weather and no sunshine here.

Hope it was worth the wait, Damaris.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

sdWhiskers

Planned to run during DS's baseball practice (first one in a year!) and I did, but confused the start time and missed the first 30 min, so only had time for 5 miles. Sunny and 60s, about as perfect as it gets.

Docket--glad to see your bondage room is coming together 

onemile

ran 10 with URP

GinnyinPA

I ran 12 with an icy wind from the west. It wasn't an issue until the end, then I got ice cream headache from it.