Beginners and Beyond

Merry Christmas-MonDaily! (Read 36 times)

oldfartrunner

Merry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho.  What you got planned?

Thinking 8/5 with maybe some pace work for Christmas? Anymore I just see how the warmup goes, but still have a plan... I'll be making barbecue pork steaks on the grill later, and we'll probably watch either Grumpy Old Men or How The Grinch Stole Christmas, with Jim Carey tonight. DW says, it's like watching me on the big screen.

bluerun

Super B****

Well, I am at work, so.

25 trainer miles.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

oldfartrunner

Well, I am at work, so.

25 trainer miles.

Holding down the fort? Hopefully overtime unless you are on "celery".

bluerun

Super B****

Holding down the fort? Hopefully overtime unless you are on "celery".

Nope, and nope.  Same shitty pay as always!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  Merry Christmas to those that were able to sleep last night (sadly I wasn't).

I have 4 and weights tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

oldfartrunner

Nope, and nope.  Same shitty pay as always!

It's actually a white Christmas here is Seattle. A barely measureable amount, but it's covering the grass, and most of the ground. Driving down to Portland for the day. RD.

Dave

LRB

It's actually a white Christmas here is Seattle. A barely measureable amount, but it's covering the grass, and most of the ground.

We got dumped on like a mickey fickey. lol

I do not miss that shiz! One of my Detroit friends posted on FB a pic of his snowblower jammed up with a shredded, mangled newspaper (with all the holiday ads), which had apparently been delivered on the driveway before all the snow dropped.

Dave

onemile

It's actually a white Christmas here is Seattle. A barely measureable amount, but it's covering the grass, and most of the ground. Driving down to Portland for the day. RD.

Merry Christmas Noodle!

onemile

I spent a couple days at my mom's where the roads were full of snow and slippery and then came back home just in time for snow here. Yesterday I put screws in my shoes to try to run in it and it was pretty slow going and now today the roads and sidewalks are still covered.  I have been slacking off but I guess I better get my fat ass onto the treadmill 

LRB

I spent a couple days at my mom's where the roads were full of snow and slippery and then came back home just in time for snow here. Yesterday I put screws in my shoes to try to run in it and it was pretty slow going and now today the roads and sidewalks are still covered.  I have been slacking off but I guess I better get my fat ass onto the treadmill 

Not a fan of street running? It's not something I would try with the maniacs we have in the city but out in the sticks I do it all the time, although never in the snow.

onemile

Not a fan of street running? It's not something I would try with the maniacs we have in the city but out in the sticks I do it all the time, although never in the snow.

The streets are shit. You can't even see the pavement. Except the busy roads if you run in the very middle.

onemile

Merry christmas from these jokers

LRB

The streets are shit. You can't even see the pavement. Except the busy roads if you run in the very middle.

Ah, that's what we have. And with it being the holiday today, I don't suspect things to get cleaned up anytime soon.