Beginners and Beyond

Kiss My Ass FriDAILIES (Read 258 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Smooches!

"I'm a Donkey on the Edge..." Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

I'll do just push-ups and ab work today.
      B-Plus

Enjoy the asses and parties all. Heading out for an easy 3 as the first part of my double.
        scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Today is a rest day. Tomorrow I will be doing a 5K in Seguin, Texas.  It does not start until 10 a.m. so I get to sleep in a bit. This is the one I will be doing:

Can't find any more races through the end of the year, so this will probably be my last race of the year. Bringing me to a total of 73 races for the year, which ties me for how many I did last year too, that is my all-time high for races done in a single year.

My very first race of next year will be a Midnite Run 5K on January 1st, 2013 at Fort Sam Houston to welcome in the New Year.  Starts exactly at Midnite.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning!

I brought these to share with you guys:

Cakeballs ahoy hoy

I'm hoping the office closes early today but we don't know yet. I brought my gym bag so I think I'll go for an easy 3.5 on my lunch break, so if we DO close early I can just wrap presents or something equally as mundane.

LRB

Nice ass, LRB! Nice ass's ass, Kay!!! Smile

Ahem : : clears throat : : can I see your ass?

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I was gonna post my ass, but it's broken...it has a crack in it.

Nice ones, LRB and Kay, lol.

Enjoy the vacation day, Weezer.  I have to work today, but then I have 5 days off also, I go back to work next Thursday.  I volunteered for "skeleton crew duty" - technically, it is not a holiday, so someone has to be at the office to answer phones -  so my co-workers that actually have 'full families" (there is only me and Gail in my family) can enjoy the extra time during together through the end of next week.   As for coffee....Dead...can't even stand the smell of the stuff.  I am enjoying some green tea this morning though.

Good luck with the 13 miles RM2B!

Enjoy the parties, lily, and all that time off!  I was gonna complain about my "cold weather" here - for pete's sake, it was 82 degrees on Wednesday, today we are down to 31 degrees, sheesh! - but then I remembered you were in Canada, where you have REAL winter. 

Dang, so sorry about the knee, Kristin.  Hope you can find out what is wrong with it and then start rehabbing and get back to 100% soon!

Free bacon and eggs, yeah, I'm coming to your office!  As if I really should be eating bacon and eggs, lol...but what can I say, I love bacon!  Congrats on your run, Baboon!

Tom, a physical therapist taught me this for a cramp in the calf and it seems to work more often than not:  Lie on your back, lift the cramped leg straight up.  Then keep your leg straight and just move your foot by   "pointing your toes" back-and-down towards your leg, as if you are trying to touch your leg with your toes.   Hold for a few seconds.  Release.  Repeat.  Do this a few times, it does seem to help. 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Purple Toes

Everybody knows I have the cutest ass!

I'm heading out for 5-6 miles with my group  in a bit. Have a great day everyone!   (ETA: Ahhh, there he is! The photo didn't come thru before.  Just got back from run and it was 10° but felt like -3°. Cry 

Jess runs for bacon

Smooches, LRB!

Scotty, sounds like a cool 5k Smile

Everyone have fun on your runs today! I've got 5 planned for the TM tonight. Bailed on my XT last night, but I got some free wine, so it was worth it.

April, thanks for the cake balls! I won't be at BCR since I have 12 planned for tomorrow. Have a cake ball for me please!

Shakedown Street

8 easy

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

B-Plus

Congrats on the races Scotty!

It's a bit icy out, but I managed to stay erect the entire time. 3.4 miles @ 9:18.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Scoty, thanks. It's starting to loosen up, thanks to the stick, but I'll spend a few minutes and give that a try.

Ball of Fury

Morning everyone!  Ran 6 miles on the TM this morning...I hate the TM but it was snowing and winds up to 30 mph...um, no thanks!  Anyway, I did 2 miles at 9:30, 2 miles at 9:00, and 2 miles at 8:30 to stave off boredom.  Had quite a bit of discomfort in my right hip and knee but got through it.  I am thinking of visiting DHs chiropractor next week to see if he can help my ITB.  Hope everyone has a great day....and if it's the end of the world, it was nice "knowing" you!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

It's a bit icy out, but I managed to stay erect the entire time.

If it lasts more than 4 hours, call a physician!

Ball of Fury

Off topic question:  I am getting ready to start my taper for my first marathon and would like to do a pace advice thread...where should I put it?  I know at RWOL, it went in the marathoners forum but that group seems slow over here....I just want as much advice as I can get, ya know?

And RunTom:  Literally laughed out loud in the operating room, causing several people to question my sanity!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15