Beginners and Beyond

The Last MONDAILIES of 2012 (Read 191 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

If you';re in the FB group, you can wish him Happy New Year there.

Thanks, D! I sent him a message through FB a few minutes ago!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

runmomto3boys

Robert: Great job on the PR month!

I'm heading out for 8-10 in a bit and hoping for good news re: my IT band.  Yesterday's run was promising.

Shakedown Street

Today-sneak out of work for 1,200m in the pool. Afternoon 5 miles easy with 5 hill repeats in at the end.

I just looked, this year-900 miles per garmin. C25K at the end of April to 44 mpw (pat on back). 60 lbs lost, hit goal weight.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

LRB

Well, I've sat here doing absolutely nothing long enough.  Time to get on the floor and work my hips girlfriend!

Robert31320

Team TJ

Today-sneak out of work for 1,200m in the pool. Afternoon 5 miles easy with 5 hill repeats in at the end.

I just looked, this year-900 miles per garmin. C25K at the end of April to 44 mpw (pat on back). 60 lbs lost, hit goal weight.

Nice job!

Running for TJ because he can't.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Robert: Great job on the PR month!

I'm heading out for 8-10 in a bit and hoping for good news re: my IT band.  Yesterday's run was promising.

Big grin

Good luck with your run today.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Robert, cool song. Congratulations on the PR!

AprilRunner, congratulations on running more than 1,000 in 2013 and your PR!

Mitch, run well.

Heidi, I hope you have a comfortable run.

jneilt, have a great workout. Congratulations on running 900 miles this year and reaching your goal weight!

I'm finally dragging my lazy posterior to the gym. I'll be back later.

@runjerseygirl

Ortho appointment Wednesday morning.

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Good luck!  Stay off it until then, you hear me?

Ortho appointment Wednesday morning.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Just B.S.

I didn't get stuck in a snowbank. Took a break after 2 hours to come in for lunch. Hubby does the 100ft driveway and front of the house. Making a path to the back deck and then shoveling it off is my job. My arms feel like limp noodles right now.

LRB

Hip work and stretches done. I was able to do each exercise for 20 reps on both sides for the first time, and I also did the single leg squats unassisted for the first time.

My hips don't lie, they are getting stronger!

Nevrgivup

Holy smokes Beth! Here I was complaining of our six inches yesterday.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

LRB

Holy crap BS!  I like shoveling snow but not that much!

Good luck Kay, stay positive.  Most everyone here (except Docket, she's a Bad Ass) has had an injury.  You just need to find out what is causing it, and then use the time off to recharge....or you can whine, which a lot of us do too!  Wink

Just B.S.

Holy smokes Beth! Here I was complaining of our six inches yesterday.

I bet you people thought I was exaggerating when I said we get a lot of snow here.Big grin

It's only the beginning people!!LOL

Docket_Rocket

LOL.  Wow.

I bet you people thought I was exaggerating when I said we get a lot of snow here.Big grin

It's only the beginning people!!LOL

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page