Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 43 times)

LRB

I am not sure what I was thinking scheduling a Red Cord session for 6:30 this morning (it sounded like a good idea at the time), but that is exactly what I have done. 

I suppose the time itself isn't so bad, but it's a FORTY MINUTE DRIVE FROM MY HOUSE.

Out!

Cyberic

Ouch, Rick. Hope you have some "fun" at least Smile

SRD for me.

bluerun

Super B****

You were thinking the same thing I was thinking when I scheduled a 6 AM gait analysis an hour away from my house, I guess.

10 on the AlterG.  Because black ice. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

I hate black ice.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

8 miles this morning out on the roads, a nice and crisp 34 degrees.

I need to get back to foam rolling again....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

I hate black ice.

But I love AC/DC!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Had a fever last night, followed by hours of sweating, so sleep was almost non-existent.  Canceled Pilates today (and yesterday) cause last thing I want is to start trembling while in the air and they come and go so sporadic it's ridiculous.  Chest congestion in full swing, but I would prefer that if there was no fucking fever.

Off work at noon and have a concert tonight.  Need to bring a jacket and a swimsuit to get ready for all chills/sweats events.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

You were thinking the same thing I was thinking when I scheduled a 6 AM gait analysis an hour away from my house, I guess.

I remember that! Here's one for you;  and one-two for me; .

delicate flower

Good morning, friends!  2600 yard swim done before work.  That was my fourth swim of the week and I was feeling it.  I am just happy I finished the workout and didn't slow down too much.  That is five miles of swimming for the week.  I've got another one of those easy four mile runs to do after work.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

But I love AC/DC!

I giggled.

Runner with a riding problem.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10.3 easy miles.  I focused on keeping it very easy, so I am up to a hard LR tomorrow.  I am at the point where I dread while looking forward to my Saturday morning LR.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

12 miles. Actually was getting a bit too warm near the end. 

Dave

LRB

12 miles. Actually was getting a bit too warm near the end. 

We're expecting temps in the 40's the next three days.  

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I will get some easy miles on the TM, maybe 4, and do some core work. Do you have any suggestions for a Redbox rental? I know what kind of beer to get but I don't know of any good movies to get.  Have a good weekend.

onemile

Home sick today.

10 miles on the treadmill done with

2x2k at 10k

2x1k at 5k

4x200m hard