Beginners and Beyond

What days is it? SaturDAILIES? (Read 31 times)

Cyberic

That's vacation for ya!

So we left the mountains where cell connection was almost non existent in Cumbria to other mountains where cell connection, and therefore Internet, is good, in Northumbria.

Today a visit of a castle. A fortress, actually.

But first, coffee-ing up, and a little run on a limestone bike path I saw yesterday. Don't know where it leads, but will find out.

BTW, temps have stayed between 60 and 75 here. Just thought you'd be interested in knowing .

Cyberic

Cyberic

Cyberic

Cyberic

Cyberic

Cool pics cyberic!

off day, got new car battery yesterday, under warranty so free.

temps this morning making me dread tomorrow mornings run

Docket_Rocket

So pretty, Cy!

Daffy, glad you were able to get one for free.

I have 7 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Cy, your vacation is kicking ass.  I could get a little jealous.

I rode 53 miles in thick humidity/fog.  It all felt the same, I just couldn't see as far in the fog.  I traveled a new to me road, and got in a few miles of gravel.  It was a good ride.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

One would think that after my black to the future run yesterday, I would've been up and out and done already today. Nope. Stupid. So more heat, more suck, and more blackness coming right up. 

onemile

onemile

I ran 12 with URP. First 6 easy and then 6 at MP. It was a bit warm and got tough toward the end but not quite as bad as the past 2 days.

sdWhiskers

Great photos!

RD for me. At the airport, about to enjoy first class for our trip across the country 

Docket_Rocket

Woke up with a migraine but trying to shake it so i can go see SpiderMan.

sdWhiskers, did you see anyone from the Continental Army at rhe airport? Lol.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

sdWhiskers, did you see anyone from the Continental Army at rhe airport? Lol.

Ben Franklin sometimes hangs out there.

4.6 miles.  Combination of Sun and heat were too much for me.

cyberic - nice photos. One regret I had on my trip was not allocating enough time in Edinburgh.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.