Beginners and Beyond

Word On The Street SaturDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

Cool   WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!   Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners, from injury to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours.

LRB

flarunner

Mornin' Kids!

Did 10 miles this morning.

Have a great day and a fantastic weekend, everyone!

StepbyStep-SH

Good morning, LRB & FlaR!

I am wishing I had slept in, but instead I'm getting out early to run. Hoping for 10 miles, but not sure how it will go. My left hip/glute is tied up in major knots again, and rolling it last night sent "zingers" all down my leg. Fingers crossed it loosened up today.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Good morning! Heading out in a few to meet my running group for 5 miles, then a delicious birthday breakfast because today is my BIRTHDAY!

have a great day!

LRB

Supp!

I have speed work on tap:

10 X 1000's at around 10k pace with no recoveries....

delicate flower

Happy Saturdailies April's Birthday Day!  DW and I have a whole lot of misc STUFF to do today.  I don't know if exercising will be involved.  Stay tuned!

<3

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good morning!

Happy Birthday, April.

4.2 mile run done.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Morning all.

LRB - ??? Are you posting a word search just to be as boring as possible, to keep the trolls away? Enjoy Survive that workout, BTW.

Fla, WTG on the early 10

Step, good luck on the 10, hope you get all loosey goosey.

April, happy birthday, you attention whore you! Wink

Babs, enjoy your stuff, see if you can also squeeze in some things.

SRD today, with a side of lawnmowing.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  AM miles done including three bridges and MP miles.  It's nice when your lungs are not trying to kill you.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

April -Happy Birthday

LRB - do I sense a RR later? 40:59 Big grin

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

StepbyStep-SH

Happy birthday, April!

10 miles felt good once I got going, though everything seized up again when I got home. Sad Guess I need to spend some quality time with the foam roller again tonight.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Zentastic

Chasing Rainbows

Happy Birthday, April!

Today was my first time running at my normal pace since injuring my calf.  It felt really good but I decided to stop after 6K in order to not overdo it.  The temperature was only 4C but I decided to not wear a jacket.  I was a little cold for the first 15 minutes but was fine after that.

The obstacle is the path. - Zen proverb

Zelanie

Morning, dailies!  Gonna run 5 later, probably in the head of the day, cause that's how I roll.  I may take the dogs, depending on the temps.

fla- Have a great weekend!

Step- Glad you had a good run, and hope the foam roller does the trick.

April- Have a good run and breakfast!  You'll have to share the delicious details.

LRB- Good luck!

Phil- Hope your stuff gets done.

Robert- Nice run!

DaveP- Hope the lawn behaves.  I need to get that done today myself.

D- Glad the lungs are cooperating!

Zentastic- Glad you are on your way back!

YAYpril - B-Plus

Thank you, everyone! Smile I had a great run and breakfast was even better. My running group sang Happy Birthday and pretty much the entire restaurant joined in, haha. I had stuffed berry granola french toast. It was amazing.

Hubby is mysteriously gone so I'm waiting for him to come home. I want to go to the local farmer's market and they're only open til 1.