Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: Getting up this early is over-exaggerated (Read 45 times)

Cyberic

I did not quote it!

Cyberic

It's still dark. Having my coffee and bagel and waiting for some daylight, ffs. Want to get my run done early, but I need to be able to see.

LRB

I'll be driving to work to run there this morning. The new sunglasses I bought specially to run in came yesterday (just in time for six months of darkness!), so I will take them along for the ride.

Cyberic

2 x 3 mi w/1 mi, done. Now, bike to work.

delicate flower

SRD.  Traveling home today, so a long day in the car awaits...

<3

on my way to badass

SRD.  Traveling home today, so a long day in the car awaits...

Safe travels 'Boon and Mrs.!  I hope the trip home is shorter.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and that's it for today.

Baboon, ouch.  I hate driving more than...an hour.  Hoping the legs are OK for the travel.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

When is 60 degrees chilly? When you've been running in hot and steamy soup all season!

I went out for 7 but ended up with 7.5 ish, because I was in a groove. It was one of the rare occasions (for me at least), where I could've kept going. It was a good run, a great run. It was why we run. And now, it is why we eat! lol

Docket_Rocket

When is 60 degrees chilly? When you've been running in hot and steamy soup all season!

I went out for 7 but ended up with 7.5 ish, because I was in a groove. It was one of the rare occasions (for me at least), where I could've kept going. It was a good run, a great run. It was why we run. And now, it is why we eat! lol

I don't know.  We don't get that cold normally. Waaahhh.

It was still 95F at 10pm last night, so that can tell you the heat index we should be right now. I felt I needed my inhaler only to get to the car today. Sad

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.3 in the daylight.  It was 64F and felt quite nice.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Good morning!

I ran 3.3 in the daylight.  It was 64F and felt quite nice.

I hope everyone has a great day!

How are you doing? Did you get an appointment yet? Any news on your health?

Cyberic

I'll be driving to work to run there this morning. The new sunglasses I bought specially to run in came yesterday (just in time for six months of darkness!), so I will take them along for the ride.

bluerun

Super B****

AlterG 8 (****), swim tonight.

I'm freezing. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

AlterG 8 (****), swim tonight.

I'm freezing. 

It was sooo nice this morning. About 55 degrees. But that is over starting today as the temps are going back up for the foreseeable future.

LRB

I don't know.  We don't get that cold normally. Waaahhh.

It was still 95F at 10pm last night, so that can tell you the heat index we should be right now. I felt I needed my inhaler only to get to the car today. Sad

You don't get that cold? lol

Feel better!