Beginners and Beyond

Monday 1/16 (Read 38 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.1 miles in the dark.  It was mid 50s and not foggy, so pretty pleasant.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

'Sup.

It's the rare double-double for me today (rest day, off from work), so you would think that I can get something done around this joint...

Yeah me neither. lol

delicate flower

Hello and 'Monday!  It's a company holiday but I came into work anyway.   I got stuff to get done.  I was going to swim before work, but I ignored the alarm clock and fell back asleep.  I regret nothing.  So I'll work a half day then do my swim and jog.  My legs are tired.

<3

From the Internet.

'Sup.

It's the rare double-double for me today (rest day, off from work), so you would think that I can get something done around this joint...

Yeah me neither. lol

Me too, on all points. At an absolute minimum I have to start getting my midterms together for my classes, and if I can clean up the dining room table on top of that I'll be happy.

LRB

Me too, on all points. At an absolute minimum I have to start getting my midterms together for my classes, and if I can clean up the dining room table on top of that I'll be happy.

For me it's tax shit. I've had a years worth of receipts and reports spread out across my bar counter top since before the holidays.

It sounds weird, but I could actually get it all done in two sittings if I stay late after work or go to the library. But for some reason I don't do jack at home!

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I have a planned RD so Pilates and maybe an upper body workout.  Going to the ortho at 11am.  I'm taking suggestions: Baker's Cyst, hamstring strain, Gangrene.  Your pick...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No work holiday for us. Taking a running holiday though; SRD.

Dave

onemile

Freezing rain and ice here today. I just went to the grocery store and it's an ice rink out there. I'm going to have to run on the treadmill

Half Crazy K 2.0

I used the holiday and day off as a way to run in daylight. 6 with 4 at HM pace.

LRB

A big pink and white blob is bearing down on us coming from onemile's direction, so we'll likely have the same crap here today and into the night. It remains to be seen how that will affect tomorrow morning's run...

LRB

I threw all of the shit my tax papers into a briefcase and am heading over to Tim Horton's for some hot chocolate (if you haven't tried it that shit is yummo!) and will see if I can sort through this mess, I mean stuff. 

onemile

A big pink and white blob is bearing down on us coming from onemile's direction, so we'll likely have the same crap here today and into the night. It remains to be seen how that will affect tomorrow morning's run...

Later this week it's going to be near 50 though

LRB

Later this week it's going to be near 50 though

We've taken a few lumpity lumps, but so far I really can't complain about the weather this winter.  It's been tolerable for the most part, even with that below zero crap we had a couple of weeks back, and the big snow before that.

Cyberic

Commuting today. Halfway done.

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I have a planned RD so Pilates and maybe an upper body workout.  Going to the ortho at 11am.  I'm taking suggestions: Baker's Cyst, hamstring strain, Gangrene.  Your pick...

Apprently none of the above.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page