Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Sun No Mo' (Read 29 times)

LRB

'Sup.

The sun made a cameo appearance yesterday, it was really nice. I had no idea I was affected by the lack of it. Guess you learn something every day. Anyway, it's back to to dank today. lol

LRB

I ran 2 miles. 

It was my first run of the week. Better late than never?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 11 with 2 X 2 @ 10K tonight.  Hoping to leave work before 4pm today so I don't hit Publix traffic before getting home.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

10 on the trainer, 3.3 on the AlterG.  So I put the screen protector on my new Garmin... last time, it was slightly off center to the right.  This time it's slightly off center to the left.  I have come to the conclusion that it's impossible to get it to be exactly centered.  Anyway, the totals didn't transfer, and my training status is gone, but at least I managed to get my records over, which is what I really cared about, because I didn't want to have to run another marathon.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

I really like your new red track suit LRB!

Run commute day. Tried the new Brooks pants for mild weather (it is 20 degrees, with a wind chill factor of 10), and they are great!

Beer night tonight. Thought I'd mention it.

8 miles.

Dave

delicate flower

Happy Turkey Eve!  2600 yard swim done in a quiet pool.  This was the first decent swim I've had in months...hopefully it was not a fluke.   Easy run later. 

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I did a very engaging 3 hour workout on the trainer.  It was a good way to start my Thanksgiving vacation.  I just plan on eating and loafing the rest of the day, but we'll see how that works out.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

sdWhiskers

Planning on a few hours at the beach later--there had better be some sun!

7 miles with some at MP and HMP on tap for after DH gets home from work.

We have no plans for tomorrow. I'll probably hit the grocery store in the morning to get whatever I'm feeling.

onemile

We have no plans for tomorrow. I'll probably hit the grocery store in the morning to get whatever I'm feeling.

lucky you

RunningOnSand

Morning!  I have 11 with 2 X 2 @ 10K tonight.  Hoping to leave work before 4pm today so I don't hit Publix traffic before getting home.

Isn't this the truth! I'm terrified about going to the grocery store.

I'm experiencing sudden and intense rage because my keyboard hates me and I have to press the "o" button in a very specific spot for it to work. You have no idea how many words the letter "o" is in. And just like that it is working again.

Baboon, glad you are feeling your groove in the water again. I was going to ask you about that yesterday.

Cyber, glad the new pants are working out for you!

My Athleta ones have already shipped (!) and my estimated delivery is next Tuesday! I'll just have to freeze my ass off until then, as this weekend will strictly be outdoor running and I'll have no access to any treadmills. At least I can run! I'm feeling really grateful about that.

Speaking of running, I've got about 5 on tap in a little bit. I'm waiting for my breakfast to digest. And then it's packing time, and I'll be off to celebrate with family.

Okay q for you guys: how do I attach a pic? I have forgotten already. I have uploaded some to Imgur but I can't remember what button to copy to insert in the mountain looking pic above.

bluerun

Super B****

Okay q for you guys: how do I attach a pic? I have forgotten already. I have uploaded some to Imgur but I can't remember what button to copy to insert in the mountain looking pic above.

Click the little photo icon (in between the hyperlink and smiley face in the taskbar), put the URL of the image in the "Source" box

chasing the impossible

RunningOnSand

So this is what happens when I do that.

Which URL of the image do I use?

"Share Links"
                            BBCode (forums)

Embed in HTML

Markdown Reddit

bluerun

Super B****

"Share Links"
                              BBCode (forums)

Embed in HTML

Markdown Reddit

I usually just right-click on the image to copy the link location

chasing the impossible

"Share Links"
                                BBCode (forums)

Embed in HTML

Markdown Reddit

I use the Imgur mobile app, which lets you upload and image and just copy the link.

I think what you want is the second one. It should be a URL ending in ".jpg" - I believe what you posted did not have that.

Dave