Beginners and Beyond

Anyone know where Steph is? (Read 271 times)

runmomto3boys

great! gotcha!  Yes I'm spending a lazy afternoon on my computer until I have to go back out in the freezing wind at 4:30, lol! 

I get it!  It's FREEZING here today too!  Brrr!!  Stay warm and snuggly until you have to go out!

LRB

LRB, Oh no! Why are you currently on the bench?

Just resting some battle wounds from the summer.

Mmmmm...beer

Good to see you over here Steph! Hope you feel better soon! Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi guys. It is good to see you here.  I am still figuring this out; if you remember, I am not fond of computers and/or technology. I do like the training and workout logs/calendar. It is nice importing my runs from the Garmin.

ITB update: It is much better. Rest, stretching, the foam roller, and beer seemed to do the trick. I am now back to running, though my mileage is way down. We went to Zion this week and I did a great six miler there. It was awesome! I have a few pictures I would like to share, but I think this site does NOT want to become another facebook type of place (at least that is the impression I get).  

I hope you are all well.

RMTB: Smile

LRB: I have some Sam Adams winter brews on tap for tonight while I watch the USC vs. Notre Dame game.

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Jack, glad you are here!  And so glad your ITB is improving.

LRB

LRB: I have some Sam Adams winter brews on tap for tonight while I watch the USC vs. Notre Dame game.

I will miss that game and good riddance what with my beloved Wolverines losing to Ohio.

I am heading out for a gathering so I will be taking it easy tonight. 

Probably something smooth and clean like Becks for me.

Welcome to BF & B!