Beginners and Beyond

Friday-Friday (Read 39 times)

LRB

So good I had to say it twice. Smile

Hi.

I had a couple one too many martinis last night but will stagger out of here for a run shortly to get my day started. I've got a lot on my plate today but am up to the task.

How's your day looking?

Cyberic

I'll run to work, and this afternoon I have another 3 hour long class (part 2 of yesterday's class). I can't believe my company has that kind of money to waste, sending us to such useless crap. But I'm getting paid, and I can just shut my brain off if i want.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10.2 in the dark.  It was cooler than the last few days, and I had a nice wind.

I hope everyone has a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Mr MattM

3 before the sun... may or may not run at lunch.  I'm heading to Chicago this afternoon and have a few things to get done before I leave.  I suspect I'll be on a hotel treadmill tonight.

Forecast is for highs in 50s Sat and Sun so I expect a couple of nice lakefront runs over the weekend...

be curious; not judgmental

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 5 miles tonight and boy, I am glad it's Friday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

What it do there, chucko!  I was in the pool again this morning for a 3000 yard swim (3 x 1000 yards).  Pretty good swim, as these things go.  I would have done a 4th set if I didn't have to get to work.  Stupid work.  Easy (and I mean easy) run to do after work.

<3

6 miles. I need to test out some speed at some point, considering I signed up for a 5k next weekend.

Dave

From the Internet.

... gotta get down on Friday?

I had a seriously good run for the first time in weeks - planned for 8 miles easy, turned into 8 mile progression. My powerlifting belt has arrived! I had a job interview yesterday that I think went.. okay? Well? I've never had a job interview before so I think it was good, but who knows.

Ric-G

round one of painting is done...next task is to repair and replace some base moldings before starting work on the next room...interesting that the spurs are indeed out now and mr curry is back in form. you will have to bet $420 to win $100 on the warriors, or bet $100 to win $350 on okc...but  I won't be doing either any time soon.

the only thing on tap is a dog walk later on tonite.

lauren - good luck with the interview...like racing, you just do what you can.

marathon pr - 3:16

Cyberic

(1 x 400 + 3 x 800) w/400, about 7 miles total. No cardio. Incredible how lots of people have incredible cardio after marathon training, and I have nothing left.

Half Crazy K 2.0

(1 x 400 + 3 x 800) w/400, about 7 miles total. No cardio. Incredible how lots of people have incredible cardio after marathon training, and I have nothing left.

I sucked much of last year after my spring half.

onemile

I usually feel like it's my legs that suck.

on my way to badass

I got hit by a virus this week.  The pace bunny is killing me.  I have a 5K in 3 weeks.  I must resist the urge to cram for that race(it's not like I can win anything anyway).  Sara Hall is running the same 5K as me!  Maybe I'll see Ryan!

Anyhow, one more day off then back on the horse.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Cyberic

I got hit by a virus this week.  The pace bunny is killing me.  I have a 5K in 3 weeks.  I must resist the urge to cram for that race(it's not like I can win anything anyway).  Sara Hall is running the same 5K as me!  Maybe I'll see Ryan!

Anyhow, one more day off then back on the horse.

Maybe he'll be shirtless to put his new abs on display for you ladies.

on my way to badass

Maybe he'll be shirtless to put his new abs on display for you ladies.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28