Beginners and Beyond

Male Birth Control WednesDAILIES (Read 42 times)

LRB

Yep, apparently such a thing exists....or did. The study folded because some of the men couldn't handle the side effects, many of which were the same that women have dealt with for years. Maybe they should've manned up. Bitches. lol

LRB

I'll be heading out soon for a jog.

What up doe?

Cyberic

I have had definitive birth control. Side effects: a few days of walking funny.

bluerun

Super B****

Yep, apparently such a thing exists....or did. The study folded because some of the men couldn't handle the side effects, many of which were the same that women have dealt with for years. Maybe they should've manned up. Bitches. lol

I saw that!!  Bunch of sissies, you lot are.   (Seriously  -- that cold my mom gave me?  We both suffered through it.  My dad got it too, and he went running to the doctor because of it.  And for all that, his lasted just as long as ours did!)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

5.65 ... today anxiety made me run faster, instead of slowing me down.  Let's hope that happens on Sunday too.  Speaking of Sunday, I may as well not bother with a HRM.  The apparent data from this run: average of 198, max of 219.  Yep.

chasing the impossible

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

60 min of elliptication.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Strange title.......

Anyways carried on from yesterday's thread, I don't know about Jetta's maturity. I've heard mentally and physically, GSD's mature around 2 or 3 but when she'll calm down is another thing. Actually, Jetta really isn't that crazy... it could be because of the running though.

Molly was part GSD and part Husky, she didn't slow down until she reached 8 years old and before that she was just batshit crazy high on some sort of energy.

Anywho, Jetta and I got in 6.1 miles this morning. Dorian's class is going on a field trip to the zoo today, I am going too Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

LRB

5.65 ... today anxiety made me run faster, instead of slowing me down.  Let's hope that happens on Sunday too.  Speaking of Sunday, I may as well not bother with a HRM.  The apparent data from this run: average of 198, max of 219.  Yep.

Anxiety has the opposite effect on me. 

Can you meet the USPS truck halfway?

bluerun

Super B****

Anxiety has the opposite effect on me. 

Can you meet the USPS truck halfway?

It can go both ways.

Well, no.  Because it's probably not even ON the truck!!  (I had three packages that were supposed to be delivered yesterday, all out for delivery at 9:20.  SO you would THINK they were all on the same truck.  Two of them show "attempted" delivery at 6:53 with a notice left.  Don't lie to me like that -- nothing was attempted, no notice was left.  The third was delivered at 7:45.  WTF!!!)

chasing the impossible

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  LOL, men are sissies.

I have Pilates and weights tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

9 in a drizzle.

Dave

LRB

9 in a drizzle.

Big night coming up for you. Do you root for the south side team as well or strictly Cubs?

From the Internet.

The cold I picked up pre-marathon had subsided a bit but it came back full-force Monday with swollen lymph nodes and throat pain. Yesterday was 19 days of being sick and I was miserable so I went to urgent care. Quick strep test was negative but got put on antibiotics and a nasal spray - sinus infection with post-nasal drip causing the throat stuff, most likely. Fun times. I may still run a few easy over the next few days to clear out the ol' head.

delicate flower

'Morn.  2200 yard swim before work.  I'll test out the hamstring with a jog tonight.  It's feeling better.

<3