Beginners and Beyond

TGIFridailies! (Read 61 times)

Docket_Rocket

I saw your post in FB.  If it was AA, not surprising.  Sorry you had such a tough day!

F'ing airlines. Had to rebook my connection for the following day so likely missed one precious day of skiing. BOOOO. And worse, my running gear was checked so I can't get any miles in. I need a drink (or 10).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

F'ing airlines. Had to rebook my connection for the following day so likely missed one precious day of skiing. BOOOO. And worse, my running gear was checked so I can't get any miles in. I need a drink (or 10).

Damn.  That blows.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Woke up feeling like crap this morning, unfortunately it was self-imposed.  Feeling a lot better tonight and looking forward to a Saturday morning run.

Running for TJ because he can't.

BruceD555

Whew...late to the dailies but at least it's still Friday. I got in 12 @8:30 and it felt great to run a bit quicker AND get part of the run in the daylight. Of course it snowed off & on but the winds were finally manageable.

Train smart ... race smarter.

B-Plus

Great job snow runners!

7.5 @ 8:06 for me.

Mmmmm...beer

My first snow run ever!!  Had a blast, it was still snowing too. Smile  8.1 miles @ 8:05/mile.  Overdressed tho, just because it's snowing, doesn't mean you need a jacket lol  And running with a jacket tied around your waist is annoying.  Learn something everyday. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!