Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies - the 13th (Read 38 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 5 decent miles.  Upper 20s, dry, no wind.  Winner.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

I ran 6 with 6 X 100m.  It was windy but so nice and cool.  Pilates tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

10 miles, in short sleeves.

Dave

delicate flower

Hello, people of the internet!  Another day, another snow dumping.  I'm just like *shrug* "whatever."  The pool was closed this morning so I got an extra 90 minutes of sleep.  Skeleton crew in the office today.  I've got a bike workout when I get home.

<3

LRB

I've got DOMS like a micky ficky. Went out for 7 but cut it to 5 because - SUCK.

I'm getting my fifth and final implant later so drugs will be consumed.

onemile

I've got DOMS like a micky ficky. Went out for 7 but cut it to 5 because - SUCK.

I'm getting my fifth and final implant later so drugs will be consumed.

From a gym workout yesterday?

sdWhiskers

Got up way too early to run yesterday morning then didn't get home from work dinner until almost 9pm. So of course I slept terribly last night. No running for me today. If I'm lucky, I don't fall asleep during another full day of meetings. I need an IV of Mt Dew.

LRB

From a gym workout yesterday?

No, I'm done with all of that for the spring. This was from running hills on Sunday.

bluerun

Super B****

25 trainer miles before the return to the most depressing hellhole on earth... oh, did I say that out loud?  I meant "work."

I can't wait to swim again tonight but I'm so tired it would be shocking if I didn't expire from exhaustion before then!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

2.3 miles.  It was supposed to be 2, but who the heck has a 2 mile route?!?!  I guessed wrong, but close.  Took the dog so it would feel less pointless.  That seems like a lot of getting up early and creating laundry for 20 minutes of running, but it's infinetely better than not running.  Having gone to 7 days a week I can't go back.  Just can't.  So short stuff it is for the week.

Gratuituous dog selfie.  Your move RWMD.  Pics or it didn't happen.

LRB

2.3 miles.  It was supposed to be 2, but who the heck has a 2 mile route?!?! 

Um, run for a mile then turn around? 

Handsome poochie. 👍

Um, run for a mile then turn around

Handsome poochie. 👍

I should have asked you... my brain at 5:45 was not capable of such massively complex logic.  It insisted that there are only loops.  Loops I say!

KCRuns

5.6 on the TM

LRB

I should have asked you... my brain at 5:45 was not capable of such massively complex logic.  It insisted that there are only loops.  Loops I say!

lol

I love the 2 mile run during taper. It signals the end.

Hopefully you get good weather. LA has been an oven of late. 🔥

Runshortii

I ran 5 on the mill, because it was on/off little bursts of snow and wind. And I’m really over that shit