Beginners and Beyond

Clingy ThursDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

Hi.

With the temps, dew point and humidity all at numbers I would rather not see, (74, 72, 96%), and fried legs, this morning's run promises to be an exercise in stupidity. lol

LRB

Good luck at the doc, PR.

delicate flower

'Morning!  I've got these next two days off from work and today is a SRD.  It's 8:00 AM and I am already bored.  I may go see Suicide Squad at 11:00.

Slept 10 hours last night.  Recovery!

<3

Cyberic

It's not hot, and not humid, but can't say it's cool and dry either. I had a hard time sleeping last night, and all those factors together made for a difficult run this morning.

11.8 miles, with 9 miles at MP.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Pretty interesting evening last night. Tornado touched down 4 blocks away from home. I run by there. I was at work and the sirens went nuts. Family at home is ok Thank God. Work is only about a half mile from the hit area as well. I don't think there was any serious injuries thankfully.  But it was all back to business afterward at work. If this were Kansas, Chrysler would have put gloves on Dorothy and Toto and told them to " dig right in. We got vans to build.". Water was coming up through the eye wash stations like Niagara Falls.

Anyway, hoping for 5k

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good luck at the doc, PR.

Thanks sir!

Good morning!

Another 3.3 easy miles.  I'm lazing around another hour before the Dr.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have 13 miles and Pilates today.  Probably all at the end of the day.  A whole day of court is awaiting in 10 minutes.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

25 trainer miles.  My leg ****ing hurts and I am not happy.

3400 miles coming up... but I'll be sitting on my ass for those.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Dave

Cyberic

LRB

25 trainer miles.  My leg ****ing hurts and I am not happy.

Window seat, middle or aisle? If I can't fly aisle, I'll walk, thanks.  lol

Cyberic

Window seat, middle or aisle? If I can't fly aisle, I'll walk, thanks.  lol

+1

onemile

I actually prefer the window seat.  Window seat + hoodie is the best setup for sleeping on a plane

LRB

I actually prefer the window seat.  Window seat + hoodie is the best setup for sleeping on a plane

It's weird that when I first began flying,  I had to have a window seat. Maybe it was some kind of an assurance thing, where I needed to be able to see outside of the plane, I really don't know. Over the years though, I felt less scared (lol), and being able to stretch my legs became more important. I also feel less couped up in an aisle seat, but it's really about the legs.

bluerun

Super B****

I used to want window seats.  Now I NEED an aisle seat.  Unless the people next to me don't mind getting up every time I need to get up, which happens A LOT.

Thankfully, I have an aisle.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog