'Sup.

I'm heading out to sleep walk jog.

Bye.

Cyberic

I'll run a bit at lunch.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have Pilates and 6 tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

I'm planning to go through the motions at a strength training class today - body weight only for most lower body exercises - and then do a martial arts class at a lower intensity. Legs feel a bit better this morning, but there's still a lot of recovery left to do.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning.

11.1 in the fog and mist. Was a muggy 70F, so not really pleasant.  I planned on 13-14, but said FTS.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

It's foggy, drizzly and humid. I don't know why I bothered trying to make my hair look presentable, it will be in a pony tail by lunch. Run after work. May wind up on the treadmill since it is supposed to rain today and the next several.

At least we're one day closer to the weekend?

Docket_Rocket

I wish it would rain so I can run outside tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Little Blue

I wish it would rain so I can run outside tonight.

Take ours, please.  It's been raining since Friday.  More to come.

Docket_Rocket

Take ours, please.  It's been raining since Friday.  More to come.

It rained all of last week, which is the only reason I was able to run outside.  FFS, it's 90F already here (heat index).

Ooh, thanks for sending some rain.  It just got dark.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Is this the Tuesdailies?  It looks like the Tuesdailies...not that the thread title indicates that.

Two mornings in a row now I slept late and caused DW to miss going to the gym (she kind of counts on me to get up and get moving when the alarm goes off).  I've got a 60 minute run to do later that includes only 20 minutes of quality.  I like taper!

<3

LRB

Is this the Tuesdailies?  It looks like the Tuesdailies...not that the thread title indicates that.

No. The thread title is quite clear actually, it's One of those Days.

Little Blue

And by the look of things, we could just keep this thread going and turn it into One of those Weeks.

LRB

delicate flower

No. The thread title is quite clear actually, it's One of those Days.

Nice jog!

<3