Beginners and Beyond

THURSDAILIES - Are You On The Naughty Or Nice List? (Read 225 times)

B-Plus

Good morning! 3.3 @ 9:30.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hey all...I've been trying to keep up, but have had a busy couple of days.  Last night, I got 5 miles in with the running group after managing to make it to the store right as the run was starting.  Today, I got 8.37 miles in, with the last mile uphill and at 15 seconds over MP.  I wasn't too hot on the run (it was only 28), but I was absolutely drenched when I got in.  That seems to be the trouble with winter running.  My clothes are soaked so I can't put them in the hamper, and then they just end up hanging all over the house to dry!

Hope everyone has a good running day.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Docket_Rocket

Thanks to awnm for posting this in FB.I want some cool weather too!!

Anyway, see that difference between Orlando and Miami?  Always 5-10 degrees behind. Angry

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Thanks to awnm for posting this in FB.I want some cool weather too!!   Anyway, see that difference between Orlando and Miami?  Always 5-10 degrees behind. Angry

Wow, what a contrast!  I don't think anyone in the blue states (see what I did there) would mind 82 degrees though.

It's actually a beautiful day here despite a temp of 42 degrees, so I know what you mean.  But be careful what you wish for, especially when that wish is for cool weather!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I kind-of like those yellow states myself. Nothing beats 50-70 degree weather for outdoor activity.

D, you need to move about 350 miles north!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

Wow, what a contrast!  I don't think anyone in the blue states (see what I did there) would mind 82 degrees though.

It's actually a beautiful day here despite a temp of 42 degrees, so I know what you mean.  But be careful what you wish for, especially when that wish is for cool weather!

That's because you have not experienced 100% humidity with 82F. Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

FYI just someone delivered a large tray of Italian cookies to my department.  THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER!

sorry to derail. 

<3

Jess runs for bacon

FYI just someone delivered a large tray of Italian cookies to my department.  THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER!

sorry to derail. 

Jealous Sad

Docket_Rocket

Somebody delivered a huge tray of cookies (several layers and everything) at my office too!

And then I realize I'M WORKING FROM HOME TODAY.

Sniff.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Just checked the kitchen - no cookies here...

Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

delicate flower

Somebody delivered a huge tray of cookies (several layers and everything) at my office too!

And then I realize I'M WORKING FROM HOME TODAY.

Sniff.

Oh, snap.

I have eaten five cookies.  I should probably pump the breaks a little on the cookie consumption for now. 

<3

@runjerseygirl

3 miles of active meditation.  Doing a lot of self-reflection lately.  

Last run before my race on Saturday.

Do you even run?

Luke79

10 miles @ 9:42 done.  The last time I ran 10 miles was July 29th, so it's been a while.  Glad to be back in the double digit neighborhood again.

Docket_Rocket

I just got another email: "Brownies in the kitchen".  Crap.  I blame you, baboon.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

runmomto3boys

Amy: That's a tough run today!  I hope it goes well.

B-Plus: Nice little AM run.  Doubling again, I imagine!

SIAR: Ohhh, it sounds like you had a nice, hard run today.  Great last mile, too!  Your clothes tell the story...

Phil: It so is!  Woot!

Docket: Yep - that's hot.

Luke: What a huge milestone to be back at 10 again!  I'm so freaking happy for you!

Kay: That sounds like an emotional little run there...cathartic, I hope?