Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES brought to you by the letters T and M... (Read 36 times)

...because there are about 10" of wet snow out on the roads.  The fun never ends.

Waiting for some daylight to drive down the hill toboggan run.

LRB

That sucks G, way to have fun with it though.  That title is what's up!

It is currently 28 and clear here and a bit breezy with winds at 11 MPH but I cannot complain.  We will see how it goes when I get out there.

Peace!

LOL, good Sunday morning, everyone!

Jay, thank you for starting today's thread. Have fun serving time on the TM.

Rick, enjoy your run.

It's pouring outside, so, I've been sentenced to ten miles on the TM.

delicate flower

Good morning and Happy Sunday!  Got a day of bumming around with the wife planned.  Some shopping and some dinner/movie with Oski.  SRD from running.  Wife's heading out for a run right now though.  That's kind of weird....she's going for a run and I am not.  Anyway, my legs are tired.

<3

StepbyStep-SH

SRD, but busy: church, teach Sunday school, take DS to his first martial arts tournament (and help out there with kid wrangling), then get DS into the pool for his swim lessons on time - luckily the lesson is at the same YMCA as the tournament.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

happylily

Morning dailiers!

It's snowing here. Hard. For some reason. the last week of March is ALWAYS the snowiest in Quebec, but people always forget that fact and they whine about spring not arriving, blah, blah, blah... But it was the exact same thing last year and all the years before that! Quebecois just love whining (me included). Mother Nature must be laughing at us.

I have 20 miles on the schedule. But after reviewing my log book, I see that I have run 308 miles since March 1st, including 4 LRs: 22 (7:59 pace), 20 (7:50), 20 (8:27) and 24 (8:22). So I don't know... I feel that maybe I deserve a little break. Or maybe not. I guess I'll have to step on the machine and see how I feel before making my decision. I WILL run a few miles, at least 10. Not sure I will make it to 20 though. For now, I'm just enjoying my clean house (I worked hard cleaning it yesterday) and the silence around me (SO is gone for the weekend and DS is still sleeping). It's just me and the cat and a cup of coffee. 

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning!

That's some consistent running Lily.

SRD for me today. Planning on maybe doing a few very small things around the house, then heading to a birthday party for my wife's Gma. Have a great day everyone!

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Since I switched runs yesterday, 6 recovery miles later.  Maybe a bike ride tonight as well.

Lily, you deserve the break and it won't hurt you if you.  Listen to your body.

Jay, 10"?  Sorry!

Have a great day, all!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I got a text from LRB.  He wanted you to know that his HM was good and somewhere in the sub-1:30 range.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

I got a text from LRB.  He wanted you to know that his HM was good and somewhere in the sub-1:30 range.

"Good" is an understatement.  Little sneaky LRB...  Bravo, Rick!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.4 for me today. Very windy out there. Now back to painting.

Marjorie

StepbyStep-SH

I didn't even realize he was racing today! Great job, LRB!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

outoftheblue

Total awesomeness LRB!!!

Life is good.

Phil, have a pleasant SRD.

Lily, have a great day, whatever you do.

Andrew, happy birthday to GMIL.

Damaris, have a great six-mile recovery run.

Bravo, Rick!

Marjorie, enjoy the 10.4.

Yuck. I got a day pass to the Y near my parents', so that I could get my run on and see my niece. There was no AC in the women's workout area, FML. I had to dial back the speed. 10.0 in 1:45:49. 10:35 pace.

Amazing miles Lily.

WTG, LRB!

5 very easy miles on the treadmill at the gym followed by 1hr Vinyasa yoga class.

Since tomorrow is SRD, this closes up March for me with a PB of 269.6 miles.

Dave