Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES = Ridiculous (Read 29 times)

LRB

I've been up since 3:00 but managed to stagger out of the crib feeling like complete crap for a run. It was every bit of awful that I thought it would be but the last 20 minutes or so weren't bad.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 4-6 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 36 on a gorgeous morning.  I'm sure it was the best part of my day.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

bluerun

Super B****

10 trainer miles, 4.8 humid miles (for which Strava credited me 4.7, of course).  Done in zombie form, because even though I slept through the night, I am still exhausted.  And for some reason the area below my eye decided to swell up, which is incredibly annoying because it feels like I'm looking through something caught in my eyelashes but I can't get rid of it since there's nothing there.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Run commute day. 50% done.

delicate flower

Hello and stuff.  I had a decent swim before work, and I've got a 90 minute tempo run after work.  That ought to be interesting.

Ironman Mont-Tremblant (the one I did) is next weekend and I am going up to play sherpa for a couple of friends who are racing.  It's a Wednesday to Tuesday trip, so while they rest up, race, and recover, I'll spend all week training my face off up there on the fully marked courses.  It'll be fun to ride the bike course and actually be able to see my surroundings instead of getting hammered with rain.

<3

onemile

I ran 8. Workout wasn't going to happen today.

12, around the lake like last week's 12, except going the other direction. Variety!

Dave

Cyberic

Hello and stuff.  I had a decent swim before work, and I've got a 90 minute tempo run after work.  That ought to be interesting.

Ironman Mont-Tremblant (the one I did) is next weekend and I am going up to play sherpa for a couple of friends who are racing.  It's a Wednesday to Tuesday trip, so while they rest up, race, and recover, I'll spend all week training my face off up there on the fully marked courses.  It'll be fun to ride the bike course and actually be able to see my surroundings instead of getting hammered with rain.

Injured? (Sorry I ain't around all the time anymore). And if not, why aren't you racing it?

delicate flower

12 ugly miles done.

Injured? (Sorry I ain't around all the time anymore). And if not, why aren't you racing it?

Not injured....healthy and strong!  But I decided to skip the IM this year.  I'm doing three 70.3's instead.  Two down, one to go.  It's looking like Ironman Chattanooga next September will be my next IM.

<3

Docket_Rocket

6 miles done!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I ran 8. Workout wasn't going to happen today.

If you moved it it must be a doozy.

LRB

6 miles done!

I see a marathon in your immediate future.

LRB

12, around the lake like last week's 12, except going the other direction. Variety!

It's actually a great idea. I do that a Stoney.

LRB

Good morning!

I rode 36 on a gorgeous morning.  I'm sure it was the best part of my day.

Have a great day folks!

How's dat ass feeling with all the biking you're doing? Will this be the weekend for the big one?