Beginners and Beyond

WednesDailies, already? (Read 32 times)

Cyberic

How time flies when you're having a good time!

LRB

I'm headed out the door. Running behind as usual. 

Cyberic

Morning workers,

Having coffee, and will head out for a jog later. Waiting to hear from the RP, maybe she's available this morning.

Looking for a workout for tomorrow. Can be in time, miles or km... i don't care as I can convert it if needed. Looking for a HM or T pace workout, maybe with some MP thrown in.

I was thinking this, but I'm afraid it will be too hard:

8 x (1000m @ MP + 500m @ MP-10 + 500m @ T)  30 seconds between reps, 2 minutes between sets. I'd end up with 10 miles Q, with half of those faster than MP.

Docket_Rocket

I have been too busy to realize it’s Wednesday ha. I have 8 with 6 X 1 min hill intervals at 4% and 5K pace. Be afraid cause I sure am. Oh and Pilates since I canceled it yesterday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I ran 7.

Will run again after work...

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

SRD for me.  The scale is playing nasty these days, refusing to give me the 0.1 pound this morning that would have put me under 200 for the first time in close to a year.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

delicate flower

'Morning,  Tired.  Raced my little off road triathlon last night.  I finished 22/87 overall, which is right where I always finish.  I was tired and sore from my Sunday race so I did not go all out like I normally would.  This race felt more like practice than racing.  I finished in 59:28 and I wanted to break an hour, so it's all good.  We kind of got lucky/unlucky with the weather in that short but heavy downpours hit an hour before the race.  It dropped the race temps 10 degrees which was nice, but it made the course wet, slick, muddy, and slow.  That made for some tough mountain biking.  My swim was good though.  I've done this race maybe 15 times and the swim is always a street brawl, but I got through it yesterday with very little contact and was able to just do my thing.  Wish they were all like that.  The run is the run...passed a lot of people and was top 10 on the run.

Speaking of swim, 2500 yards done before work this morning.  Tempo run tonight.

<3

onemile

Morning workers,

Having coffee, and will head out for a jog later. Waiting to hear from the RP, maybe she's available this morning.

Looking for a workout for tomorrow. Can be in time, miles or km... i don't care as I can convert it if needed. Looking for a HM or T pace workout, maybe with some MP thrown in.

I was thinking this, but I'm afraid it will be too hard:

8 x (1000m @ MP + 500m @ MP-10 + 500m @ T)  30 seconds between reps, 2 minutes between sets. I'd end up with 10 miles Q, with half of those faster than MP.

Mine for tomorrow is 2 warm up + 3x15 minutes at MP for the first set, a little faster for the 2nd and then HMP for the 3rd.+1 cool down. 3-4 minutes between sets.

onemile

I ran 7.

Will run again after work...

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 55 miles this fine morning.  Warm, humid, but with a slight breeze is very Augusty..  We are waiting on rain/storms later today, and for the next few days.  We certainly need the rain.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Eric- That’s a tough workout but I think you can handle it

Boon- You are a Tri machine. Nice work

LRB- A double. Nice

Ran 2 mi this am to test out the calf. More pain and tightness than last weeks test run but didn’t get any post run pain? I have no freakin clue. I might try something again tomorrow morning.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

LRB

lol

There's a lot more of that to come for the next 6 weeks or so.

Cyberic

Ran 10.8 on the mountain with RP.

Thanks Onemile. Tempting

Cyberic

lol

There's a lot more of that to come for the next 6 weeks or so.

Who are you? Give LRB back his account. Create your own.

delicate flower

Free pics from my race Sunday.  

<3