Beginners and Beyond

What's for lunch today? (Read 206 times)

mucknort

I made a big ol' pot of vegetable soup last night, so it'll be veggie soup for lunch for a few days:

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Leftovers (always).  Shredded chicken in some sort of marinade, some kind of black rice thingy, and acorn squash. 

Hey me too!

oh AND a salad.

Buelligan

I had two hot sausage sandwiches with a little cheddar cheese on them.  It's okay because I used whole grain bread.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

• vegetarian chili
          • massaged kale salad
          • 2 clementines

Hey wait...did you say "massaged" so you didn't have to say "tossed"? Hahahahahaha

delicate flower

oh AND a salad.

MUST BE NICE.

<3

Robert31320

Team TJ

Ruby Tuesday salad bar and grilled shrimp

Running for TJ because he can't.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Can of tuna made with fat free Ranch instead of mayo and some mesquite bbq seasoning on a wheat wrap, with a couple potato chips thrown inside.  One fun sized Milky Way and cookie for dessert.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Guacamole + chips

orange (keeping the scurvy at bay)

chocolate cake

In transit, arriving on time. 

SheCan

Ruffles potato chips and a banana.    Though I wish I had some of those homemade meals the rest of you were eating!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

YAYpril - B-Plus

Black bean, avocado, and spinach wrap. There's pumpkin roll in the kitchen that I'm trying very hard to not think about. Ugh. I want a piece SO BAD.

You Rang?

Subway foot long veggie delight

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

Sloooow.

Homemade chicken, leek and noodle soup. I made the stock, but not the noodles Smile

Just B.S.

Homemade chicken, leek and noodle soup. I made the stock, but not the noodles Smile

OMG!!! Slacker!!!!Big grin

tessasnewlife

The second half of my breakfast burrito and some carrots, and if my coworker wants a check this week- he will get me some fries from where ever he goes for lunch. :-D I'm craving yummy fries.

bluejay

I had a leftover beef and bean enchilada with a little rice on the side.

mucknort- That soup looks yummy!