Beginners and Beyond

Sweet SaturDAILIES (Read 44 times)

flarunner

Cool  WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!   Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners from injury, to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

flarunner

Mornin' Peeps!

Did 18 miles this morning up and over three bridges. Glad that's done.

Have a great day and great weekend everyone!

YAYpril - B-Plus

Good morning!

12 miles with my RP and another friend soon, then we're making our monthly pilgrimage to Trader Joe's.

Have a great day, everyone!

Just B.S.

Heading out for 19 miles in a few minutes. As usual hills, hills and more hills.

Then a birthday party this afternoon.  Have a good one folks!

delicate flower

'Morning.

<3

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Morning all. I'm headed out for 24 here in a few. I'm doing 16 with the group, then 8 more on my own. I stayed up way too late watching bball, so hopefully this run feels better than I do right now! Enjoy your runs everyone!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Hip Redux

Heading out to watch a 15K... husband is racing, I'll take photos.   Enjoy the day everyone!

Luke79

Hey guys.  5k this morning, headed that way in a few.  Sub 25 or bust.

It's POURING rain.  Interesting.

Morning all!

Woke up this morning to the smell of DW's freshly baked croissants...mmm....

Beautiful sunny day here, that's two in a row, a PR for 2013. Planned about 8 today followed by LR tomorrow, but will be pretty  tempted to switch it up since it is supposed to rain tomorrow.

I see a lot of long ones today for a lot of folks, that's some good running!

Luke, good luck, smoke it!

Dave

Ball of Fury

Hey guys.  5k this morning, headed that way in a few.  Sub 25 or bust.

It's POURING rain.  Interesting.

Good luck!!!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Good morning ! Beautiful sunny day here n central Illinois. high of 58 today. I'm heading out for a few miles on the bike today, still taking it easy on my knee.

Good luck with that 5k Luke!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

StepbyStep-SH

Morning all. Not sure if I am being lazy, a wimp or smart, but I've decided to take another URD. My ankle is a bit tender again, plus I noticed some kind of bruising under the arch on that foot last night. I don't want to tempt fate by running on the slippery, muddy gravel roads at my FIL's house. This means I'm skipping my first 20-miler in this training program, but I have three more planned in April. It will also mean 4 straight RDs (Fri-Mon), which I hope will help clear up the ankle tenderness.

In the meantime, I'll make fruit salad and a dessert to take along for Easter dinner tomorrow, and I'll treat my family and FIL to a dinner of sauteed scallops, zucchini and mushrooms today.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

In the meantime, I'll make fruit salad and a dessert to take along for Easter dinner tomorrow, and I'll treat my family and FIL to a dinner of sauteed scallops, zucchini and mushrooms today.

What time is dinner? This sounds really good!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2 for me.  Off to get haircut.

Have great runs today

Marjorie

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Good Morning, Dailies, and happy Saturday!

Lots of long runs today - go get 'em!

Good luck, Luke! I'm right behind you! Smile

I've got a 3 day running streak going, and I was going to take today off from running. But it's going to be 65 with variable cloudiness - near perfect outdoor weather - so I may reconsider. I should do some mowing though - it's supposed to rain tonight which means that it'll be a couple of days before it dries off enough to mow. Spring has sprung! ~ Boing ~

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54