Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES - Why Soil A Perfectly Clean Wine Glass... (Read 248 times)

LRB

WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!                 

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally!) And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

LRB

When you can drink from the measuring cup you're cooking with instead?

Stay thirsty my friends.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning, LRB - Morning, Dailies!

Looks like I'm going to have to set that alarm just a little earlier! Smile

Off to work today, might squeeze in a couple after work on the dreadmill. I don't think I'm going to make 100 this month, due to a couple of light weeks. But, that's OK. Light weeks are good.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Good morning,everyone!

Rick, I like the way you workSmile

Tom, I hope that you find the time to run today

I'm on my way to the gym for weights and 4.0 miles of hill repeats.

flarunner

Mornin' Boys and Girls

Tom - Light weeks are good. Hope you can embrace the treadmill.

Basya - Go get those hills.

LRB -  Shaking my head and laughing. Oh, nice robe btw.

Did 5 this morning in 44* weather. Oooh... with a full moon up above. Passed a guy with his car hood up looking at his engine with a flashlight. Turns out it was a policeman right in front of the city-county building/police station. I'm sorry but I laughed and told him it wasn't a good look.

Stay safe everyone! It's a full moon Friday. Shocked

Weezer88

Morning Rick, Tom, Basya and flarunner

No new snow here - just the stuff from 2 days ago. Hopefully it will all melt and come back another day.  Unsure about what I'm doing today as I may sign up for a trail race tomorrow (5 or 10 mile option).

Have a GREAT Friday everyone!  Time for some coffee.

I AM WEEZER.

@runjerseygirl

I'm just over here like...

I'm hoping I will feel well enough for 3 miles today.  We'll see.

Do you even run?

Finally got my Kuerig to give me a full cup of coffee, dang thing short cups every now and then.

I'm leaving work early today and hope to get 5 in this afternoon? Anyone else taking Monday off too?

LRB-you're looking pretty relaxed in your robe drinking wine from your measuring cup? What were you cooking?

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Either an SRD or a shakeout run, we'll see. Off to work.

I send Kay's claim for COFFEE NOW!

Damaris

LRB

I'm gonna need some caffeine for this.  Lots and lots of caffeine.....

Jeepofspades

Morning To the above and below!

LRB: sometime I eat right from the pot I cook from when wife is away and I have to cook and clean!

Haven't decided what my running plans are today. My new kicks really worked might maybe they just need to be broken in.

delicate flower

It be FRIDAY!  And I be FOUR DAY WEEKENDING!  Hey, everyone else in this department got a four day Thanksgiving holiday and I worked, so I'm taking one this time.  So there.  *sticks tongue out*   Weekend plans are still a bit up in the air at this point.

11 steady miles on the treadmill last night at 8:42 pace (light to medium effort).  The pace was easy enough but my legs started to get a little tired the last couple of miles.  Then again, an 11 mile run should probably do that no matter what the effort is.  That run put me over 200 miles again this month.  Cool beans.  Speedwork planned after work today.  Garmin Connect is being a real pain in the tuches lately.

I got the rare treat of having a live college football game on the ESPN while treadmilling yesterday after work.  That never happens!  It's a nice distraction.

<3

LRB

Thanks for getting the coffee started Kay, I'm feeling betta already!

I just took the trash to the curb...

man it's colder than a witches tit out there!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You could be in Miami right now.  Just sayin'!

Thanks for getting the coffee started Kay, I'm feeling betta already!

I just took the trash to the curb...

man it's colder than a witches tit out there!

Damaris

Jess runs for bacon

LRB, love that pic!!! I had a nice glass of Adobe red last night, but alas, I used a normal glass. Clearly not as fun.

Tom, hopefully you can get some miles in today.

Basya, enjoy the hill repeats!

Weezer, you're braver than me to want to do a trail race in this weather.

Flarunner, 44? In florida?

Kay, hope you are feeling better!

Sparker, I just got a Keurig for xmas and the tank leaks every time I touch it or pour water in. Did you ever have that problem?

Phil, enjoy your four day weekend, you bastard. Tongue

Four planned on the TM tonight. Massage seems to have worked, no ITB pain last night or this morning. I feel bruised where she dug in, but that's worth it. I'll keep those miles easy. A little frustrated I've missed some workouts in my marathon training plan but it's early enough that I think everything will be ok.