Beginners and Beyond

2016 Marathon & Ultra Race Thread: Post Your Races Here! (Read 1126 times)

robinde

May 26: Key Bank Vermont City Marathon (KBVCM)

My first Smile

10/20/13 - Denver RnR Marathon (Debut - as long as the leg holds up)

You can call me Anna

Docket_Rocket

All updated!

RVD, no idea of where I'll stay.  We always choose at the last minute.  Even for NYCM and Berlin I reserved way closer.

Hey Damaris, remember that the Chicago registration date was moved from Feb 1 to Feb 19 at 12:00 PM CST.  I suggest you be poised over your keyboard at that famous date and time.

I'll be there for my sixth consecutive Chicago.   We will have to have an FE.  Any idea where you are going to be staying?  I always stay at the Congress Plaza which is the closest hotel to the start/finish.  It is not the swankiest of places, but it is the most convenient and it always seems that everyone who stays there is also running the race.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I am doing Green Bay also, May 19th.  This will be my first full.

abcyates

4/28/13 - Eugene Marathon (my first)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

November 2nd - Indianapolis Monumental Marathon!!!

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Shooting for the Sioux Falls Marathon Sept 8th and looks like I'll be seeing Kristin again in Des Moines on 10/26 for The Equalizer 12 hour Endurance Run!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

All updated!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

BruceD555

Hey Damaris... could you add a couple more for me? Thanks!

06/22 BruceD555 - Grandma's Marathon

11/02 BruceD555 - Indianapolis Monumental Marathon

Train smart ... race smarter.

Ms Chenandler Bong

marymary611 - Carmel full 4/20

marymary611 - NC24 9/21-22

marymary611 - Monumental Marathon 11/2

Marathon and ultra marathon runner.  Sour Patch Kid addict.

rmorrissey64

May 26: Key Bank Vermont City Marathon (KBVCM)

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

6/29 - 24 Hours At Sunset - Valparasio, IN

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

Docket_Rocket

I have not been ignoring the adds.  I have been busy but will work on them tomorrow.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

All updated!  Good luck to those racing next weekend!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

pae

If all goes well, I'll be doing my first marathon on 5 May, 2013, the Flying Pig Marathon, in Cincinnati.