Beginners and Beyond

SATURDAILIES (Read 47 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Yay April!!! I PRed too and got my sub 30! 28:31!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Luke79

Orange made me fast. Course was a little short on my watch, 6.13, but watch time was 55:59. PR by over a minute and a half. Yay!!

Awesome!

Ball of Fury

Congrats Kristin!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Luke79

Double Awesome!

Congrats on the PR's April & Kristin!

Funny I checked in this morning but just realized I did not actually say anything about my plans for the day. Probably about 8, a bit later after it warms up. Especially since I am now eating lunch.  I can swear  am seeing snow flurries right now. That is just wrong.

Dave

Hip Redux

Congrats on the PR's April & Kristin!

+1!

I am frozen solid from the 5k.  30 degrees at the start.  Dressed up like a ninja.    The last mile was uphill and into a freezing wind and my tears were freezing to my cheeks.    I think spring has forgotten about us.  Sad

YAYpril - B-Plus

Thanks, everyone! At 3.1 I was only 20 seconds off my PR so I can't wait to race another 5k.

Kristin, congrats again!! Smile

YAYpril - B-Plus

Congrats April! I hope I can replicate your improvement tomorrow.

3 miles @ about 9:00 w/ 1 stride. My legs felt a bit heavy, so I hope they'll be ready to fly tomorrow.

Going to the airport in a bit to pick up a special friend who is staying for a week, so I guess I won't be getting much running done after the race tomorrow. Oh well.

Good luck tomorrow! You'll kill it!

B-Plus

Congrats Kristin! Did you rock the new kicks?

Thanks April. Make sure you detail your cupcake loading strategy in your RR.

Oski - Warm up! What a great excuse for hot chocolate.

Docket_Rocket

Congrats to you as well!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Your labs would love the pool Zelanie.  Hammy has been going for a year and a half. Started after he had back surgery. Now just for fun. Quincy doesn't care for the water but Hammy loves it.

Marjorie

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Orange made me fast. Course was a little short on my watch, 6.13, but watch time was 55:59. PR by over a minute and a half. Yay!!

Congrats!  I saw your post yesterday though, and I'm totally blaming you for me not feeling well Smile

As for me, I just ran 10.10.  I was pretty achy, but nothing unexpected.  I'm starting to feel better, but not there yet.  It's mostly a head cold, with a sore throat and fever and all that fun stuff.  Thanks for all the feel better thoughts.

I'm off to sleep the day away.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Wow!  That's way under 30.  Great job.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Ric-G

good morning all...

congrats April and Kristin - nice work!!

just an easy 8 this AM...now going out for a trail hike with the kids...

marathon pr - 3:16

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Thanks guys..... writing a RR now!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to