Beginners and Beyond

May 2017 Race Thread (Read 21 times)

Docket_Rocket

Post 'em

May

05/06 runshortii2008 - Wisconsin Half Marathon (Goal: 1:40)

05/06  still bluesky - Legacy Run HM (goal 1:44:59)

05/07 Docket_Rocket - Flying Pig Half Marathon

05/13 wcrunner2 - Dawn to Dusk to Dawn (D3) 50K, Results: 7:46:24, 9th of 12 overall, 6th of 8 men.

05/14  Baboon - Hopkinton Season Opener Duathlon

05/21 Lauren - Sugar Loaf Marathon (BQ or Die Trying)

05/21 Cyberic - Marathon de Longueuil (Half Marathon)

05/25  Baboon - Cedar Lake Triathlon

05/27 still bluesky - White Squirrel 5K -  (goal - not puke?  - 21 and change?)

05/28 Docket_Rocket - Ottawa Marathon (I better make this one!)

05/29 Zelanie Bolder Boulder 10K.  Boulder, CO.  Run/walk my dad's first 10K along with my sister.  Also try not to annoy the sore leg/hip.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

5/06  still bluesky - Legacy Run HM (goal 1:44:59)

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Updated!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

05/14  Baboon - Hopkinton Season Opener Duathlon

Yes, that Hopkinton.  2 mile run, 10 mile bike, 5K run.  No time goal.  It's my first multisport race of the year and my main focus is to race it as hard as I can to see what kind of shape I am in.

<3

delicate flower

05/25  Baboon - Cedar Lake Triathlon

Thursday night sprint triathlon.  Goal is to break an hour.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Updated!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

05/27 still bluesky - White Squirrel 5K -  (goal - not puke?  - 21 and change?)

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Zelanie

5/29 Zelanie Bolder Boulder 10K.  Boulder, CO.  Run/walk my dad's first 10K along with my sister.  Also try not to annoy the sore leg/hip.