Beginners and Beyond

TURKEY DAILIES (Read 37 times)

delicate flower

FRIKKIN GOBBLE!

<3

delicate flower

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah!  I am getting ready to head out with the wife to meet the Oski for the Manchester Road Race.  We run, then we EAT.  I don't normally carry my phone in races, but I'll have to today since this race is such a spectacle.  4.75 miles and 15,000 people.

I hope everyone has a great day with friends and/or family, has lots of fun, has good runs, and eats good food!

<3

LRB

Supp G!

Busy day on tap which will start with a run, a run that will not start without coffee, which I cannot have until I get up!

Hip Redux

Yay!  I've got my camera with me, too!  Big grin

Temps - 30 with a feels like 19.  I have on about fifteen layers.  My guess is I'll freeze standing around for an hour and I'll be way too hot for the run.

hog4life

I need more coffee.

I set my scale back 10 lbs yesterday in anticipation of today's eating activities............plus I'll head out for 3 or 4 miles soon.

hey Baboon and Oski, what's with the odd distance of 4.75 miles? Have fun with the run!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

LRB

I need more coffee.

I am about as jizzed up as I am going to get!  lol

It is currently 21 degrees with a wind chill of 14.  I am trying to figure out what to wear in that crap, I really do not feel like wearing a jacket...

hog4life

I am about as jizzed up as I am going to get!  lol

It is currently 21 degrees with a wind chill of 14.  I am trying to figure out what to wear in that crap, I really do not feel like wearing a jacket...

Long sleeve tech with short sleeve tech over that?

LRB

Long sleeve tech with short sleeve tech over that?

Close, I wear the SS underneath.

I just looked outside for the first time to find snow on the ground!  Shocked

This should be interesting...

StepbyStep-SH

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck to our Turkey Trotters and others running this morning.

URD for me - foot was still a bit sore off and on yesterday, then some judo-style groundwork at kyukido last night left me with ribs that feel like they are separated. So I slept in a bit and am now about to get the car loaded up to go over the river (the Mississippi even!) and through the woods fields to Grandpa's house.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Turkey Trot 10K with hubby done, pacing him to a new 7+ minute PR!

T25 workout tonight, while cooking a nice dinner for us.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Travel day and SRD for me.

Baboon: let's see a few pictures from that spectacle!

Happy Thanksgiving, Dailies.  Smile

Docket_Rocket

Oops.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Not sure how I forgot that.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

3.3. Nearly 3 of that running. Taped the crap out if the ligament   I was going to do more but the rational part of my brain said no. Running >not running any day.

have a great Thanksgiving.

Marjorie

LRB

Running >not running any day.

Pretty, and smart.  A girl after my own heart!