Beginners and Beyond

The Calm Before the "Storm" FriDAILIES (Read 50 times)

LRB

'Sup.

Word on the street is that six inches of the fluffy stuff is headed our way tomorrow, with temps dropping into the low 20's the next few days. Now we know them foo's can't get a forecast right in the heart of the season so it will be interesting to see if they get the first one right. I'm not even sure where my shovel is at the moment.

'Sup?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

We are going to drop into the 20s Saturday night, with a possibility of a few flurries.  You can keep the accumulation LRB.

3.3 miles this morning.  It seems my right foot is being a bitch, just started yesterday morning.  I self-diagnosed the peroneal tendon as aggravated.  I need to run 100 miles the next couple of weeks, then get about 8 weeks of hard training in.   I'm doing as close to RDs as I can stand this weekend, and hoping Monday morning makes me smile.  I may just end up hanging out with LRB drinking wine.

Everyone have a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Took my second RD of the week yesterday. I'll run today. Probably easy with some strides to get back into it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 6-7 miles tonight.  Woke up with a migraine but cannot call in sick as I scheduled a deposition for today. Yes, I'm fucking stupid.

LRB, send me some of that weather my way.  I'll help with the snow, even.

PR, only 3?  That means your foot is bad, ugh.  Hope it feels better soon.

Cy, enjoy the strides.

Damaris

From the Internet.

TGIF indeed. TFGIF, even. My experiments aren't working, I got locked out of my car yesterday afternoon on my way home from work, and the kid got sent home with a note saying she's racked up $20+ in school lunch charges - I send that little sneak with a bag lunch every single day! She's only fessing up to 2 lunches, I've emailed the lunch program to see if there was some kind of mistake - if it's really all her, she's paying for it out of her piggy bank!

Running 4-5 later, heading to the gym now, trying to make my experiments work in between.

Half Crazy K 2.0

LRB, find that shovel!

Lauren, does the school offer breakfast? I used to have to deal with past due school meals accounts (hated that) and found that breakfast often was the culprit.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Happy Friday!  I have two 5K scheduled this weekend, one for Saturday and one for Sunday.

Very nice run/walk in my neighborhood last night.  Got in 3.8 miles with a couple of pretty good-sized hills thrown in.  Today is a rest day and at work it is our Thanksgiving luncheon at noon.  Probably will want to nap at my desk after that, lol.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

bluerun

Super B****

1:01:02.8 on the trainer...  instead of 1:01:01.  I fail at life.

And I really, really, really need this shirt.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

And I really, really, really need this shirt.

Smile

LRB

I am far from perfect, but this is one area I strive to be!

LRB

Anytime I hit even numbers or ones that are in sequence it is purely coincidental, so stop trying. lol

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

7 on schedule - beautiful day - 55 clear skies and sunshine.

opinions for downhill race training:

Bike

Plyometrics

Abs

Run downhill

all of the above?

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!!

Yay Friday!!

Running my 50 mile relay tomorrow, third leg, so I get to get up at the crack of dawn so I can hang out until around noon to run. lol  But there will be free food (hot breakfast and then pizza for lunch) and a band, so it'll be fun.  Bring on the elevation!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

opinions for downhill race training:

Higher weekly mileage?

LRB

Good morning everyone!!

Yay Friday!!

Running my 50 mile relay tomorrow, third leg, so I get to get up at the crack of dawn so I can hang out until around noon to run. lol  But there will be free food (hot breakfast and then pizza for lunch) and a band, so it'll be fun.  Bring on the elevation!

What's the distance of each leg? I seem to remember 12 miles, is that right?