Beginners and Beyond

Sunday Run DAILIES (Read 37 times)

LRB

Hello internet peoples!

I will be heading out for 10 easy ones as soon as I clear my head of last nights exploits, some coffee might help with that.

Temps are perfect for me at 40 degrees.

Wassup wit cha?

MTA: a period at the end of a sentence.  

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!

Heading out the door now for a long run of undetermined distance, I'll let ya know what I end up with. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Six muddy and wet miles on the trails with Rocky, and something that looked like a glowing ember once it started flying around but first it looked like an eye when you shine your light on it....... little freaky.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Happy Easter. 6 easy.

Dave

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I moved my rest day from tomorrow to today because getting up at 5 and running in the cold rain to get it done before our guests got up didn't happen.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  12 miles done.  The high yesterday was 91F but fortunately, the high today is 83F so it was nice and dry this morning.

Nice runs, everybody.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

I have 22 today.

Happy Easter!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Happy Easter, dailies!

Jelly beans are carbs.

Headed to the sardine can expo.

Jelly beans are carbs.

And a nutritious breakfast.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Happy Easter, dailies!

Jelly beans are carbs.

Headed to the sardine can expo.

I heard it was full yesterday.  Enjoy!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Good morning. Rick, thank you for starting today's thread. Enjoy your ten.

Dave, have a pleasant run.

FreeSoul87, great run with Rocky.

DaveP MI, sweet six.

Marjorie, have a relaxing and refreshing rest day.

Damaris, terrific twelve.

Lily, enjoy the twenty-two.

Another URD for me. My ankle is being a PITA. And I don't mean the yummy kind from Calderon. The last two days of Passover start tonight. I'll try for six on Wednesday morning. If I weren't doing a half and a 10K next month, I'd doing something. I'm trying to look at the big picture here:/

delicate flower

Hello!  Bike ride planned today.  Maybe an easy run too.  I'm just loving running right now.  I'm doing so well I don't want to stop!

<3

From the Internet.

Rest day/stuffing my face at a family Easter brunch soon. I really wanted to run today but I'm trying to be good for the sake of the stupid shins - will do 4-5 tomorrow morning instead, and will hopefully be back to consecutive running days by the end of this week/beginning of next week.

StepbyStep-SH

Happy Easter, friends!

We returned yesterday from a short getaway to St. Paul, Minn. I ran both mornings we were there - about 5.5 miles the first day around a small park, then 6.3 yesterday, with about 4 miles of it on a path right beside the Mississippi River. I'd have run there both days, but the staff at the hotel didn't know how to get down to it, so I had to explore to figure it out.

While there we took DS to three different museums (Children's Museum, Science Museum, and a history center), along with his first experience eating out for sushi and nigiri and at a more upscale Italian place (we were a bit under-dressed, oops) where we were seated at a little bar overlooking the kitchen. It was fun to watch the sous chef calling out orders and all the cooks flying around cooking everything from pasta to scallops to risotto and popping pizzas in the big oven.

SRD today - we slept in, watched DS search for eggs, and had breakfast. Now I'm about to pop a ham in the oven to bake while we are at church. Lazy, comfortable day at home.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Zelanie

Hey guys!  Guess what is going to be taking place while I'm in Costa Rica?

Sponsored by Kotex and Aleve, of course.