Beginners and Beyond

Goofy thread (Read 30 times)

Cyberic

Three men are in the middle of a desert when their car breaks down. For their hike to town, they each decide to take one thing with them.

One man takes a jug of water. The second man takes a sandwich. The last man takes one of the car doors.

The first man says to the last man: “I’m bringing the water because if I get thirsty, I can take a drink. And it makes sense to bring a sandwich in case we get hungry, but why bring a car door?”

The last man replies, “If I get hot, I can just roll down the window.”

I thought this was going to be about Disney races.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

LOL. For a moment, I thought this was a thread to discuss the Goofy Challenge at Disney. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

awesome! and clean enough I can tell it to my daughter

onemile

I thought this was going to be about Disney races.

Goofy 2021! Who's in?

Goofy 2021! Who's in?

Not me. And not you, I’m guessing.

Dave

onemile

Not me. And not you, I’m guessing.

Nope

Docket_Rocket

I'm all out of Disney for a while. LOL

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

KCRuns

Goofy 2021! Who's in?

Maybe me!  My SIL wants to do it for her birthday next year.

RunningOnSand

Maybe me!  My SIL wants to do it for her birthday next year.

Sounds like it's a go for you guys!

KCRuns

Sounds like it's a go for you guys!

There's a few more family members she has to convince first, but I think it'll happen!  I'm excited, I've never been to Disney.  I can't wait to see Cinderella's castle.

RunningOnSand

There's a few more family members she has to convince first, but I think it'll happen!  I'm excited, I've never been to Disney.  I can't wait to see Cinderella's castle.

Each to his/her own, but I personally love Disney. You'll have a blast!!!!

Cyberic

Bob: Why couldn't Dracula sleep?

Al: I don't know

Bob:  Because of his coffin

Cyberic

Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies. A nurse goes up to the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You’re the father of twins.”

“That’s odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!”

A nurse says to the second guy, “Congratulations! You’re the father of triplets!”

“That’s weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!”

A nurse tells the third man, “Congratulations! You’re the father of quadruplets!”

“That’s strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!”

The last man is groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What’s wrong?” the others ask.

“I work for 7 Up!”

Docket_Rocket

The races are great and well organized so it should be a great experience. I have PRd there (the HM is stilk my PR) but it’s better to run them for fun.

Damaris

Fundraising Page